Is it worth it to buy and play on xbox 360?

Discus and support Is it worth it to buy and play on xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was very disappointed with the crap that was Battlefield 4 on the xbox 360 (graphics and sounds not loading, disk errors, ect). I am just wondering... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alysssaaa92, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Alysssaaa92
    Alysssaaa92 Guest

I was very disappointed with the crap that was Battlefield 4 on the xbox 360 (graphics and sounds not loading, disk errors, ect). I am just wondering if Advanced Warfare is playable and enjoyable for the Xbox 360? Or have they downgraded the game so much
    that it is a waste of money?

Thank you

:)

Alysssaaa92, Nov 10, 2014
  2. Lalaithion
    Lalaithion Guest
    Is it worth it?

If you're not fighting enough, then you need to turn up your difficulty.

Lalaithion, Nov 10, 2014
  3. Is it worth it?

Just got a couple of day ago myself. I have not played long enough really to make any decisions. So far it is pretty good.

StrikeSudden-7915F180-0F01-45F6-8E00-06862720E5D5, Nov 10, 2014
  4. BL4CKOUT 30
    BL4CKOUT 30 Guest

When I first seen Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 I was disappointed myself I thought Ghosts had bad graphics. You got your square cars, blurry icons, rough edges just the worst looking COD ever in my opinion but as the gameplay goes... its ok but takes more
    getting use to than other Call of Dutys. I am sure its just because its a cross platform game and its better looking on new gen versions.

BL4CKOUT 30, Nov 10, 2014
  5. Juandogs777
    Juandogs777 Guest
    You just will not have great graphics. i think the question where do most of your friends play on the xbone or 360.? you would want to go with the people you play with.

Juandogs777, Nov 11, 2014
  6. if you have xbox 360 and One buy the xbox 360 on demand as you will get both versions for 1 price but I stopped COD since MW3 my self.that was the last nearly true COD game IMHO .

Peter van Rijswijk, Nov 13, 2014
  7. On a side note zombies killed COD after WAW IMHO

Peter van Rijswijk, Nov 13, 2014
  8. M0noM4n1A
    M0noM4n1A Guest

If you want to put up with a ton of connectivity BS, buy the game. Otherwise don't waste the 60 bucks.

M0noM4n1A, Nov 14, 2014
  9. To be honest AW doesn't appeal to me at all. There is no way I'm spending £50 when I know I most likely wont enjoy playing, I have a number of friends who pre-ordered the game and say it is terrible both graphics and gameplay and that they might as well
    be playing Halo. maybe it is just a matter of giving the game a chance as I hated Ghosts when that was first released and now I cant stop playing it

UKDynamik Panda, Nov 14, 2014
  10. Voodoo263
    Voodoo263 Guest
    I haven't got a problem on the 360 (except flippin' campers!)... Occassional lag issue but that is just CoD. Graphics are as I remembered from BO2 and MW3 (didn't bother with Ghosts).

IMHO if you've only got the 360 (which I do) then I don't see the problem and as said by PVRone, if you buy it digitally, you get a free upgrade (by March).

Voodoo263, Nov 14, 2014
  11. Brian Eyekon
    Brian Eyekon Guest
    I got it digitally and I still didn't get my personalization pack I'm entitled to anyone else have this issue.

Brian Eyekon, Nov 17, 2014
  12. EnemyChutoy
    EnemyChutoy Guest
    I bought this and boy oh boy i have to say it's worse than ghosts, God know what they were smoking when they made this.

The maps are horribly made and put together

Graphics ain't even good there poor at best

Multiplayer is a joke

Weapons are utter crap the sniper rifles only hold 1 round no quick scoping

Exo suits aren't removable at all

exo survival is so hard to play due to the flying about plus the enemy are way to over powered compared to u

Exo survival your locked into classes of weapons which ruins it

EnemyChutoy, Nov 25, 2014
  13. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

I own AW on both 360 and Xbox one. I play the game regularly on both consoles. I find the game is just as fun on 360 as it is on xbox one. Obviously the graphics are crap on the 360 version when compared to the xbox one version but that's to be expected.

Malacath, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: