Is it true that xbox accounts are getting banned by hackers?

Discus and support Is it true that xbox accounts are getting banned by hackers? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I heard that hackers are banning our xbox account and do whatever.so is it true? If it is how can I protect my acc? 2fe77aa0-9e3e-4282-8d7c-f390b20a234d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Justin Garcia , Aug 2, 2023.

1. Is it true that xbox accounts are getting banned by hackers?

I heard that hackers are banning our xbox account and do whatever.so is it true? If it is how can I protect my acc?

:)

Justin Garcia , Aug 2, 2023
  2. Default_62162 Win User

Hello Justin! Not a microsoft employee but would love to assist you!

So there are rumors that there is a security threat. It's 50/50 on whether it is true or not.

Xbox has reportedly banned 37 accounts and console banned the creator of the ban menu. But thats "reportedly"

If you are seeking more help, Jokerforlife has a excellent video regarding this topic.

Please if you are concerned, don't join parties or message back random users and don't be mean to people online! Also please change your privacy settings so only people on your friends list can message you.

Thank you and please get back to me if you need more information.
  3. Smwutches Win User

It's currently just a rumor. If you are concerned, don't join any random parties.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

I have seen the news and the vids about it, also have seen the tool in action too but not sharing where that is, it is just plain ridiculous that microsoft can be exploited so easily and they need to get this under control quickly and reverse all bans from this service exploit.

as above do not join unknown parties, but that still does not defend against this either.
  5. RyanCurrie1 Win User

Microsoft Activision Ban Appeal Getting Changed?

My activision account was hacked last night. I’ve now been permanently banned for life on cod. I appealed it and they still said no. I’ve put up with hackers for years so it’s feck annoying I’ve been banned due to a hacker.

I play on Xbox but the hacker used PC and hacked my account via battle net.

Does this mean I will need to create a new Xbox gamer account and an activision ID to get back on? My current gamer tag is linked to the banned account 😒
  6. SkyRimLegend21 Win User

Jed messages

It's starting to get me concerned i don't know if its true or a hacker trying to get my account
Thema:

1. Is it true that xbox accounts are getting banned by hackers? - Similar Threads - true accounts are

2. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?: On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes...
  3. Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?: I’m a frustrated parent. The quest to find a headset to blinking work in my son’s Xbox!! It should be pretty simple right? Wrong. If your son wants to use the keyboard and mouse that he’s...
  4. True ihave the same issue wish they would fix it play button is grayed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True ihave the same issue wish they would fix it play button is grayed out: Play button is grayed out how do I fix it on the game pass 704ad2f7-7dd0-4e44-a406-2042019bbf0d
  5. Is this true I want to know if it is

in XboX Insiders
    Is this true I want to know if it is: Can you actually get the new Xbox dashboard when your Omega or Delta? I saw some people on Twitter saying that there friends that were enrolled in Omega got the new dashboard but I heard that it...
  6. Bring back true crime new york city on xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back true crime new york city on xbox store: Bring back true crime new york city on xbox store 96eaad77-1696-4f1c-a989-5d38f32f279c
  7. Are the rumors about an Xbox port of Mist Survival true?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the rumors about an Xbox port of Mist Survival true?: I know it's been a minute (five years actually) but I've heard recent rumors and I'd DEARLY love for this to happen! 892f580d-44de-4978-88ab-81eaf06f9da1
  8. is it true that we cannot use the same game file on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it true that we cannot use the same game file on pc game pass: for example below 2 platfrom that can use the same game folder and file steam GTA5 and epic GTA5 steam ApexLegends and origin ApexLegends 67a84545-fdfc-4cf6-a6fb-553af2096c10
  9. Is is true achievements safe to sign my Microsoft account in to

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is is true achievements safe to sign my Microsoft account in to: I don’t know if I should be worried that I signed my account into true achievements or not 1de17051-8e21-4821-b6c2-1cde15620910
  10. My xbox live account is suspended from past due fees, which I know is not true.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live account is suspended from past due fees, which I know is not true.: Exactly what my title says, I cant pay for my next subscription because it's telling me I owe 20$. 12cf9a7c-81c8-4c09-959a-3c7d1eb838f6