Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s

Discus and support Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s and do I have to delete everything to make enough space for one simple game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ross R., Jan 4, 2024.

1. Ross R.
    Ross R. Guest

Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s and do I have to delete everything to make enough space for one simple game

:)

Ross R., Jan 4, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Ross! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your GTA V game installation.

For us to isolate the issue, kindly try to perform the following workarounds according to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one">https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one

Note: The solution to this issue may take a lot of steps.

"1. Check the download speed.

Scroll to Installing… <the game="" title="" you're="" downloading="">.
    Go to My games & apps > Manage > Queue and note the download speed shown on the game or app that’s being installed. This indicates the current download speed. If you're seeing slow speeds (for example, less than 1 megabit per second), it may take a long time for the download to complete.

2. Close or suspend any running games.

To provide the best gaming experience, background downloads are constrained while a game is running. To remove download constraints from games or apps being installed, you can either wait for the console to suspend the running game, or you can tell the console to suspend the game during the download. To suspend a game:

Go to My games & apps > Manage > Queue.
    Select Suspend my game (this option is only available when a game is running while another game or app is being installed).
    You can also force games to close by doing the following:
    On the Home screen, navigate to your most recently run game.
    With the game highlighted, press the Menu button  and select Quit.

Once you've closed the most recently run game, check the speed at which your game or app is downloading. To avoid slowing your download, don't launch any games until your download has completed."

If the issue persists, follow the next steps through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl </the>
  3. XDUKERMANX Win User

GTA V Enhanced, keeps installing last gen version

I'm having the exact same problem.

I have purchased a bundle with Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V: Story Mode (Xbox Series X|S)

I've logged in on my Xbox Series X and it is downloading the normal version of Grand Theft Auto and not the Xbox Series X|S version.

I've deleted all data and it is still downloading the normal version. I've even logged in on XBOX online and tried installing remotely but still no joy.
  4. Rostom L Win User

GTA 5 Story mode not installing in Xbox Series S

5. Marwood II 87 Win User

Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V
  6. Smwutches Win User

I bought a game key from g2a with grand theft auto 5 and i reedemed the code,it s not in my library on xbox. What should i do with this cause it says my game is reedemed

Thema:

1. Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s - Similar Threads - supposed hours install

2. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  3. Why does my clock swith an hour ahead when its supposed to be central time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my clock swith an hour ahead when its supposed to be central time?: My xbox should be central time so 12:20 am but it says 1:20 instead. 9af4030f-a775-4713-9be5-e35aab525a10
  4. Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...: Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording issue is set to come out? Every time I press start recording it immediately stops the recording. I’ve been...
  5. I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...: This controller iss supposed to be able too work on. All. Consoles but I can't seem to get it to. Itis anintendo switch 321529b7-3fa0-4ab5-8608-80077ac2daab
  6. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  7. Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire: I bought the Elite 2 controller by microsoft store on September 26, 2022 and should therefore have a warranty until September 26, 2024. This was now terminated on February 17, 2024, within the...
  8. Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...: When I go to transfer clips to an external drive, it will function for a while and then will all of a sudden close without any indication of it continuing the process. is this supposed too happen...
  9. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  10. Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...: When I put in the code for the gift card it told me could not find code or code cannot be found 8bf70964-4a5e-4da6-9cdb-207921cb8d3f