Is it still not possible to stream from one console to another?

Discus and support Is it still not possible to stream from one console to another? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Series X in my living room, a One X in my bedroom. I have Starfield installed on my Series X, in a quick resume state. I want to be able... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ModernOlive, Sep 12, 2023.

1. ModernOlive
    ModernOlive Guest

I have a Series X in my living room, a One X in my bedroom.

I have Starfield installed on my Series X, in a quick resume state.

I want to be able to turn on my Xbox One X in my Bedroom, select a "Remote Play" app, and select my Series X from the list.

This will pull up my Xbox Series X dashboard and all it's games, including my Quick Resume state.

Yes, I could launch Starfield from the Cloud on my One X, but this will launch a new session of the game, causing me to relaunch in my Series X, negating the quick resume state and causing me to load from a save file.

Is this possible to achieve? Or does this not exist?

If it does not exist, is it in the works? If it's not in the works how to we request features?

For context, Steam allows this, and on computers without the game installed, it will show a "Play remotely" button on the game that is installed elsewhere. I don't even need this clean of integration, I would take a barebones app.

:)

ModernOlive, Sep 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: