Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia?

Discus and support Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my system in the U.S, and wanted to make sure its safe to plug it up in Australia, because I know they have a higher voltage out here. So if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by maurice meredith1, Nov 7, 2023.

1. Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia?

I bought my system in the U.S, and wanted to make sure its safe to plug it up in Australia, because I know they have a higher voltage out here. So if I just plugged it in with an outlet adapter on my U.S plug, is it safe? Or do I need a new plug? Or a new System entirely?

:)

maurice meredith1, Nov 7, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You can purchase a local figure 8 cable at any place that carries Xbox officially. The system has a universal power supply and the lead is all you need
  3. ngocphi Win User

Change my Region from 'United States' to Australia

4. Dirty Loco Win User

Change my Region from 'United States' to Australia

Basically, you can't change regions. Those 8 countries listed were countries that have only got Xbox Live in the past year or so. Australia is one of the original Xbox Live regions, which is why it's not there. You're account
    will remain a US account, even though it is in Australia.

An alternative is to create a second Australian silver (free) gamertag. That way you can use Australian MS Points on it (the points won't work on a US account). You can buy Australian content on the second account, then access
    it on your main account.
  5. Smwutches Win User

If i buy a xbox game of microsoft does it give me a code to redeem if not what is it then

If you're in the US, choose United States. If you're in Australia, choose Australia.
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

Xbox LIVE Fall 2011 System Update FAQ

The following apps are confirmed for release tomorrow:

EPIX. United States

ESPN on Xbox LIVE (ESPN). United States

Hulu. Japan

Hulu Plus. United States

LOVEFiLM. United Kingdom

Netflix. Canada, United States

Premium Play by (MediaSet). Italy

Sky Go (SkyDE). Austria, Germany

Telefónica España – Movistar Imagenio. Spain

TODAY (MSNBC). United States

The following apps are confirmed for release later in December:

4 on Demand (C4). United Kingdom

• ABC iView (Australian Broadcasting Corp.). Australia

• AlloCiné. France (AlloCiné), Germany (Filmstarts), Spain (Sensacine), United

Kingdom (Screenrush)

• Astral Media’s Disney XD (Astral Media). Canada

• blinkbox (Blinkbox). United Kingdom

• Crackle (Sony Pictures). Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States

• Dailymotion. Available in 32 countries globally

• Demand 5 (Five). United Kingdom

• DIGI+ (CANAL+). Spain

• GolTV (Mediapro). Spain

• iHeartRadio (Clear Channel). United States

• Mediathek/ZDF (ZDF). Germany

• MSN. Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, United Kingdom

• MSNBC.com. United States

• MUZU.TV. Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands,

Norway, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom

• ninemsn. Australia

• Real Sports (Maple Leaf Sports). Canada

• Rogers On Demand Online (Rogers Media). Canada

• SBS ON DEMAND. Australia

• TMZ (Warner Bros.). Canada, United States

• TVE (RTVE.es). Spain

• UFC on Xbox LIVE (UFC). Canada, United States

• Verizon FiOS TV. United States

• VEVO. Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, United States

• Vudu (Wal-Mart). United States

• YouTube. Available in 24 countries globally

Apps coming in early 2012:

Antena 3 (Antena 3 de Televisión). Spain

• BBC (BBC). United Kingdom

• CinemaNow (Best Buy). United States

• HBO GO (HBO). United States

• MLB.TV (MLB Advanced Media). Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Columbia,

Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico,

Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan,

United Kingdom, United States

• Telenovelas/Sports (Televisa). Brazil, Chile, Colombia, France, Italy,

Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom

• Xfinity On Demand (Comcast). United States
Thema:

1. Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia? - Similar Threads - safe Series United

2. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  3. Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...: I have an Window ac unit for my room because it gets hot even with the big ac unit for the whole house blowing, my room in in the sun more so it gets hot. I have an ac unit that blowing towards my...
  4. Are pdp controllers safe to use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers safe to use?: Are pdp controllers safe to use? 19baa6c5-af32-4d6c-8f8e-8c42a61e02c9
  5. is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?

in XBoX on Windows
    is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?: hi there, i own a asus tuf gaming laptop, and recently it's battery died. I have removed the battery, but i didn't replace it. i am using my laptop's charger to use my laptop. so far it has run...
  6. Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?: My Laptop doesn't have an HDMI port, and I was thinking of buying one to connect it to my USBC port, that way I can plug an HDMI chord, and I wanted to know if it worked before I buy one. I'd...
  7. Is GameSir VX2 AimBox safe to use on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is GameSir VX2 AimBox safe to use on xbox series x: I was thinking of buying one of these so i can use mk on games like apex cuz im sick of stick drift and thumbstick breaking is it safe to use this GameSir VX2 AimBox mouse and keyboard adapter...
  8. Are the elite series 2 controllers safe for this new ban on 3rd party devices?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are the elite series 2 controllers safe for this new ban on 3rd party devices?: I am looking into buying a custom elite series 2 controller from the Xbox website. I was wondering if it is considered a third party controller? Will I be able to use after the ban for 3rd party...
  9. Is it safe for my console to connect my Xbox series S to a laptop via HDMI to play on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it safe for my console to connect my Xbox series S to a laptop via HDMI to play on the...: I know it might sound a fool question but I just have issues with my TV screen so while waiting for it it be fixed I was wondering if that is a possibility so I keep playing....
  10. Is it safe to use MinecraftSkins - Skindex on my Xbox Series S console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it safe to use MinecraftSkins - Skindex on my Xbox Series S console?: Can my Xbox Series S get any virus from MinecraftSkins (Skindex) This question may be strange but is it safe to use MinecraftSkins (Skindex) on my Xbox console? I've heard that MinecraftSkins -...