Is it safe to put your credit card info?

Discus and support Is it safe to put your credit card info? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just put my card on the xbox and purchased FREE content to download Assassins creed 3... Iam safe of any charge right? What about xbox pass? do i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ilusionism, Jun 5, 2017.

1. ilusionism
    ilusionism Guest

I just put my card on the xbox and purchased FREE content to download Assassins creed 3...

Iam safe of any charge right?

What about xbox pass?

do i get charged before the trial?

or can i use the trial only and cancel it,

i just want to try this new stuff. and if i like it i might pay for it

ps.Excuse my english/grammar

:)

ilusionism, Jun 5, 2017
  2. Removing credit card details.

Best thing you can do is get yourself a prepaid debit card when your account needs to be renewed and put it on that. Then remove your old debit/credit card info after you've done this. Prepaid cards expire after sometime if the balance og the card is at
    $0 as well so you could also not have a active card on your account. That should at least keep your account safer.

Shishigami Zero, Jun 5, 2017
  3. My credit card info was stolen from Xbox Live.

It's safer to use Xbox Live Gold Subscription Cards and Microsoft Points Cards instead of a credit card. Then all you have to worry about is keeping your Windows Live ID and Password info safe.

Windows10XboxOne, Jun 5, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

As long as you see the price as free when you make the purchase, you won't be charge. If you purchase any type of subscription trial, like game pass, you won't be charged if you cancel the subscription before the trial ends.

Smwutches, Jun 5, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

As long as you see the price as free when you make the purchase, you won't be charge. If you purchase any type of subscription trial, like game pass, you won't be charged if you cancel the subscription before the trial ends.
  6. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has autorenew on a credit card?

Yes. As long as you put in the prepaid card info before it charges your credit card.
  7. Windows10XboxOne Win User

My credit card info was stolen from Xbox Live.

It's safer to use Xbox Live Gold Subscription Cards and Microsoft Points Cards instead of a credit card. Then all you have to worry about is keeping your Windows Live ID and Password info safe.
  8. KelseyP Win User

Why I am losing faith in MS and have none for the Xbox One

How about don't put your CC info on a hackable network?! Nothing is safe! I'll just be using a PS + /Network card
  9. GrubbiestEmu Win User

Region issues

Billing info has to match the region of the account. There is no way to put in NZ card info on a US account so you will have to start a new account to use your credit cards.
Thema:

1. Is it safe to put your credit card info? - Similar Threads - safe put credit

2. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  3. Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...: I have an Window ac unit for my room because it gets hot even with the big ac unit for the whole house blowing, my room in in the sun more so it gets hot. I have an ac unit that blowing towards my...
  4. Are pdp controllers safe to use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers safe to use?: Are pdp controllers safe to use? 19baa6c5-af32-4d6c-8f8e-8c42a61e02c9
  5. is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?

in XBoX on Windows
    is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?: hi there, i own a asus tuf gaming laptop, and recently it's battery died. I have removed the battery, but i didn't replace it. i am using my laptop's charger to use my laptop. so far it has run...
  6. Stay safe?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stay safe?: I have received a message from Xbox1staysafe asking to confirm my identity with a picture due to an age restriction on Gears 5, anyone know if this is legit, im definitely older than im willing to...
  7. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  8. Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox: I just started setting up dev mode on my Xbox but now I’m trying to install safe exit and the other things I need but I keep getting hit with an error message saying the install failed can someone...
  9. Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?: My Laptop doesn't have an HDMI port, and I was thinking of buying one to connect it to my USBC port, that way I can plug an HDMI chord, and I wanted to know if it worked before I buy one. I'd...
  10. Is it safe to put 70% isopropyl alcohol in my controllers joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to put 70% isopropyl alcohol in my controllers joystick: Hey I wanted to know if putting a few drops of 70% isopropyl alcohol inside my controller where the joystick is will damage it, I took the batteries out and I want to fix some stick drift but...