Is it preferable to play to Flight Simulator with a keyboard and a mouse with a Xbox...

Discus and support Is it preferable to play to Flight Simulator with a keyboard and a mouse with a Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Yesterday, I installed the Flight Simulator software so it could help me to explore the world and discover new places. That said, I notice this is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TristanRoch_22, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Is it preferable to play to Flight Simulator with a keyboard and a mouse with a Xbox...

Hi,

Yesterday, I installed the Flight Simulator software so it could help me to explore the world and discover new places. That said, I notice this is really complicated to play this game because I have to explore and learn all the features and controls of the plane when I want to travel from a place to another.

That said, are there a lot of people who prefer using a Xbox controller for this game? Do you think this is more efficient to play with a Xbox controller than with a keyboard and a mouse?

I ask that to know if it would be necessary for me to buy a Xbox controller somewhere?

Thanks you all, and have a good night!

:)

TristanRoch_22, Jan 13, 2022
  2. gameshoes3003 Win User

Warframe confirmed exclusive...

[quote user="US Revenge"]idk air combat with mouse and keyboard sucks unless it's a simulation[/quote]

Mouse and Keyboard suck for simulation; you need an actual flight stick.

Also, Gaijin did mouse and keyboard controls perfectly for Arcade Mode.
  3. darkist1 Win User

What Title would you like to see receive mouse and keyboard support for Xbox One?

I hope, when it comes out, that Flight Simulator will have Mouse and Keyboard support along with Joystick support for Xbox
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Is it preferable to play to Flight Simulator with a keyboard and a mouse with a Xbox controller?

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The controller is great for basic flying but a keyboard and even a mouse are ideal for navigating cockpit controls.
  5. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

Xbox series x

Probably, Microsoft will make available in its next consoles connectivity and keyboard and mouse support, both wired and via bluetooth, because with the launch of Flight Simulator 2020 for XBOX, the use of these devices will be almost mandatory...
  6. zeke177 Win User

Flight simulator on xbox

Thema:

Is it preferable to play to Flight Simulator with a keyboard and a mouse with a Xbox...

1. Is it preferable to play to Flight Simulator with a keyboard and a mouse with a Xbox... - Similar Threads - preferable play Flight

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. MS Flight Simulator disappeared. Need help. Prefer Auto assist.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator disappeared. Need help. Prefer Auto assist.: Microsoft Game help (MS Flight Simulator) Issue is as follows. The Steam icon (in a large form) appeared on my home page and stayed until I closed it (annoying). So, as I don’t use Steam for...
  4. Xbox App does not retain user-selected installation location preference

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App does not retain user-selected installation location preference: Dear Microsoft, This question has been askled by various users in various ways over the last couple of years, but all I can see are workarounds and registry edits to resolve. The issue is that...
  5. How to fix log in preferences on other devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix log in preferences on other devices: I set up a passcode for my xbox one account through microsoft but xbox is not asking for the passcode to sign in on other devices how do I fix this? 7ba3d427-85d3-4803-90d5-b6d91843cea8
  6. Default preferred billing address is not saving

in XBoX Accessibility
    Default preferred billing address is not saving: I can't save my new address as the default billing address in account's settings (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses). Everytime I select needed address - the page says that it was...
  7. What do you prefer to play in Halo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you prefer to play in Halo?: In the Halo series, there are multiple ways to play including Campaign, Custom, Forge, Warzone (multiple types), Big Team Battle, social maps (i.e. Quickplay, Super Fiesta, Husky Raid, Griffball,...
  8. What do you prefer, single player or multiplayer games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you prefer, single player or multiplayer games?: Definitely MP. Nothing like playing with friends from across the country. de76cd93-2c92-499c-b79b-9e93fb45d5f3
  9. need players to play prefer players with mics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need players to play prefer players with mics: hiya just got xbox live back again and looking for players to play games with as it only really gta cod and fifa everyone plays would prefer if I was able to get back into a few older games online...
  10. Looking for mature Minecraft friends to play creative or survival with casually. Prefer 18+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature Minecraft friends to play creative or survival with casually. Prefer 18+: I'm 19 so I'm looking for people around my age to chill with and play some Minecraft. Send a message to. if you're interested. 7f21de40-d5b5-418f-af2d-4e9fe32f8600