Is it possible??

Discus and support Is it possible?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a question if i download sleeping dogs for free can i put it on a usb or do i need an xbox hard drive?? because i dont got an hard drive i got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnseatedName, Jan 1, 2014.

1. UnseatedName
    UnseatedName Guest

Is it possible??

I got a question if i download sleeping dogs for free can i put it on a usb or do i need an xbox hard drive?? because i dont got an hard drive i got the 4gb xbox slim :s

i got xbox live gold btw

Thanks if someone can awnser me and sorry for bad english.

:)

UnseatedName, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    it is

[quote user="theMATTHEWS4"]

It is our bisness to know if opmeone got banned, so that way we know our issues are being handled and not ignored.

[/quote]No, it is not. It would actually be in violation of the ToU from Microsoft's End if they disclosed Private Information in regards to any Account. A Contract such as the ToU goes both ways, from User to Company and from
    Company to User.

Elohmn, Jan 1, 2014
  3. THEOWENKILLER, Jan 1, 2014
  4. voteDC
    voteDC Guest

Is it possible??

Providing the USB is large enough then you can download it to there.

voteDC, Jan 1, 2014
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

Is it possible to...

nope nothing can be transferred if you were the primary on a family pack account you could gift points to others on that family account but that is the only way sorry.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Is it possible???

In order to stream through to the TV the console will need to be powered on.
  7. Bluntman1138 Win User

is this possible-

[quote user="THE HECKMEISTER"]

so we are a little more impressive to some than a 'Hall pass at middle school'

[/quote]

. Anyone can fill out a few fields, and within a week or 2 automatically be accepted as an Ambassador, so that is NOT all that impressive. No one reviews the ambassador "applications" before hand. At least with a Hall Pass, a real person reviews the request
    for the Hall pass, and gives it out accordingly based on the merit of the apllication. If Hall passes were as easy to get as becoming an Ambassador, non of our middle schoolers would actually be in class.
  8. THE HECKMEISTER Win User

is this possible-

Ambassadors are there to help. Should one of them be rude in anyway you should report them. As you should also do with the other players. You can mute them and block them after reporting them.

I as an ambassador I actually enjoy helping other players who are not so savy when it comes to getting issues corrected themselves. All ambassadors do their best to help Microsoft and the Xbox Live team make your gaming experience better. They take a lot
    of strain off Xbox Support to free them up to do supporty stuff :) so we are a little more impressive to some than a 'Hall pass at middle school' It's a way I feel to give back to xbox after also coming into my 9th year of xbox live :)
  9. Hookins-5EDEA817-FD2 Win User

is this possible-

While in a game or after a game you can do a number of things. Hit your Guide button (center button), go to Friends, then go to the right to recent players. Find the person in question then submit negative feedback, and more importantly file a complaint.
    With both of those, there are many different types you can choose from. Select the one that fits what you experienced.

I recently got a message from Live saying basically, "Thank you for the feedback you and others submitted about an Xbox Live player. Actions were taken against the player." Basically it said that filing complaints do work. So just do that then find another
    lobby or something.

And if somebody sends you a hateful message, underneath the Delete option there's a Block Communications message that stops them from being able to send anything more to you.

I know you didn't do this, but just a heads-up. On these forums we're not allowed to "name and shame" people. Which means we can't make a thread about what some jerk was doing on Live.
Thema:

Is it possible??

1. Is it possible?? - Similar Threads - possible

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  9. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  10. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...: I'm really curious if I can replace the Xbox series x hard drive with the Xbox 360 hard drive to play Xbox 360 games 6f9f477b-cc97-4697-af8b-5c4827b1134a