Is it possible to use Keyboard and Mouse to play Xbox One on your computer?

Discus and support Is it possible to use Keyboard and Mouse to play Xbox One on your computer? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I would like to play as close as possible to the PC because I'm more accustomed to it. (The game is singleplayer, so there is no advantage over other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Adolflight, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Adolflight
    Adolflight Guest

I would like to play as close as possible to the PC because I'm more accustomed to it. (The game is singleplayer, so there is no advantage over other players)

:)

Adolflight, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    DOUBT!

The Xbox can't be controlled by keyboard and mouse through the Stream mode at all. While it's possible in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition to use Keyboard and mouse, all other games don't accept keyboard and mouse input at all.

You might have to try Minecraft, if you can control it via Keyboard and mouse while streaming to your PC.

Arminator, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Naruto SPDN
    Naruto SPDN Guest
    question

I would like to know if it is possible to use a keyboard and a mouse plugged into usb on xbox one

Naruto SPDN, Sep 21, 2018
  4. WhiteyBlack2
    WhiteyBlack2 Guest

it possible but is easy with a control

Next, you need to connect the Apex up to your console.

1. Connect the Apex dongle to a free USB port on your Xbox One.
    2. Connect the Apex hub to the Apex dongle.
    3. Connect your keyboard and mouse to the Apex hub.
    4. Connect your Xbox One controller to the Apex hub with a micro USB cable.
    Más elementos…

WhiteyBlack2, Sep 21, 2018
  5. WhiteyBlack2
    WhiteyBlack2 Guest
  6. Ypu need some.extra stuff but it is possible look youtune they have different ways to do it and tutorials im case you get lost in the process...

HyperVenom523, Nov 5, 2018
  7. HyperVenom523 Win User

Ypu need some.extra stuff but it is possible look youtune they have different ways to do it and tutorials im case you get lost in the process...
  8. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

https://www.techradar.com/how-to/how-to-use-a-keyboard-and-mouse-on-xbox-one
  9. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

it possible but is easy with a control

Next, you need to connect the Apex up to your console.

1. Connect the Apex dongle to a free USB port on your Xbox One.
    2. Connect the Apex hub to the Apex dongle.
    3. Connect your keyboard and mouse to the Apex hub.
    4. Connect your Xbox One controller to the Apex hub with a micro USB cable.
    Más elementos…
  10. lMDAlBarMexl13l Win User

Games/Xbox

Currently you cannot play your Xbox One on your PC.

However, you can play your Xbox One without using a controller if you prefer keyboard and mouse. Certain keyboard and mouse peripherals are compatible on Xbox.

You can also play on your Xbox One with a separate computer monitor if that is what you're also referring.
  11. Puppy Fujo Win User

Unable to get keyboard and Mosue to work in game mode playing Fortnite

For the following to work you must make the menu selections using your keyboard. If you use the controller to make your menu selections to start the game you will be placed in a room for those with a controller and your keyboard/mouse will be non functional
    to make it fair to other players. To enter the room for keyboard and mouse users the game must be started by selecting the options using the keyboard/mouse. Hope this helps.

Mouse and keyboard support

Fortnite on Xbox One supports the ability to play with a mouse and keyboard. Note that when using a mouse and keyboard on Xbox One, you’ll be placed in a game with other users who also chose mouse and keyboard as their control option. To enable your setup
    to use mouse and keyboard, see Mouse and Keyboard Support

Note If you’re on a child account, you’ll also need to enable settings for cross-network play to use a keyboard and mouse while playing
    on Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to use Keyboard and Mouse to play Xbox One on your computer? - Similar Threads - possible Keyboard Mouse

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  9. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  10. Is there any possible way to reassign buttons on a mouse or keyboard on an Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any possible way to reassign buttons on a mouse or keyboard on an Xbox?: I've been trying to search the web for reassigning button for a mouse because I have 2 extra buttons on the side of my mouse, is there a way to change the button mapping?...