Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't...

Discus and support Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I need help with microsoft rewards app on xbox one s. Im trying to use it but i can't because i need to set my region. The problem is that im... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Max Keller, Aug 19, 2023.

1. Max Keller
    Max Keller Guest

Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't...

Hello.

I need help with microsoft rewards app on xbox one s.

Im trying to use it but i can't because i need to set my region. The problem is that im from croatia and there is no croatian region in xbox location settings. So is it possible to use another region or i need croatian region.

Thanks for help.

-Max

:)

Max Keller, Aug 19, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't exist on xbox

You would be violating the terms of service to do so and put yourself at risk for being banned.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

I haven't recieved any points after purchasing a fair few games.

Hello Jakobs,

Your region is not eligible for Xbox Live Rewards, so it is not possible to earn any Credits from us. Your region is a part of the Microsoft Rewards program.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

My Microsoft rewards in my xbox in not opening it saying that there was something went wrong and service unable so plz can you help me

Hi Mohammad! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft Rewards in Xbox. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Kindly confirm if your console region is included in the supported region list:

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/regions

You can check it under "Rewards" > "Microsoft Rewards on Xbox" > from there check if the option will show as Not available or Available.

If your region is not supported, I'm afraid you will not be able to use the rewards app on your console.

If your region is included with the supported list, try to reinstall your Microsoft Rewards app to see if it works.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

I haven't recieved any points after purchasing a fair few games.

Hello Jakobs,

Your region is not eligible for Xbox Live Rewards, so it is not possible to earn any Credits from us. Your region is a part of the Microsoft Rewards program. This migration to the Microsoft Rewards program appeared as popups on all Australian users Rewards
    page for the past three months, and was also communicated to your billable account email. As outlined in those communications, all your Rewards Activity was transferred to the Microsoft Rewards program, and your Credits were immediately deposited.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Can't join xbox live rewards

Hello ExplodeyPants,

Since Xbox Live Rewards is transitioning to Microsoft Rewards in your region, it is no longer possible to register into the program, as it will be ending there.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't... - Similar Threads - possible another region

2. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  3. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  4. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  5. Is it possible that my friend from the another side of the Earth join my realm server?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible that my friend from the another side of the Earth join my realm server?: Hi, I am the server of the realm, but I am gonna fly to another country which is so far that I am not sure if my friend can still join my realm server. 1f5333ed-8c72-44b4-a3e0-380773584ab9
  6. Is it possible to get another serial number sticker after I refurbished an Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get another serial number sticker after I refurbished an Xbox one: So I was refurbishing my friends Xbox one because His little brother destroyed the whole xbox the serial number sticker was removed the vents were removed the Optical drive was broken So I...
  7. Is it still not possible to stream from one console to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it still not possible to stream from one console to another?: I have a Series X in my living room, a One X in my bedroom. I have Starfield installed on my Series X, in a quick resume state. I want to be able to turn on my Xbox One X in my Bedroom, select...
  8. Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another: when i was on vacation i started playing fallout 4 on my laptop now that i'm back home i installed the game on my main pc thinking that the progress was saved on the cloud but i don't find the...
  9. Is it possible to accept a digital gift from another country

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible to accept a digital gift from another country: So I have a friend in Canada and I live in the U.S.A and usually for bdays or special occasions well gift each other DLC's for a game we play but is there anyway we could accept it without us...
  10. Is it possible to transfer an xbox account to another microsoft account or transfer games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer an xbox account to another microsoft account or transfer games...: Around the summer, my microsoft account was hacked. A few months later, the maximum I achieved from xbox and microsoft support was freezing my account, but I didn't even ask for that. Relatively...