Is it possible to use a USB thumb drive to store my profile to move my profile between my 2 ...

Discus and support Is it possible to use a USB thumb drive to store my profile to move my profile between my 2 ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; with my xbox 360's i was able to remove the HDD and install in the 360 i was using to use my profile. is there is an option to do the same on the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xtcv, Jan 7, 2014.

1. xtcv
    xtcv Guest

Is it possible to use a USB thumb drive to store my profile to move my profile between my 2 ...

with my xbox 360's i was able to remove the HDD and install in the 360 i was using to use my profile. is there is an option to do the same on the xbox one?

:)

xtcv, Jan 7, 2014
  2. tubbz6969
    tubbz6969 Guest
    Transferring profile and game saves from sons Xbox to mine....

I bought a new Xbox 360 to use and want to transfer my profile and Borderlands 2 game saves to my Xbox from my sons. I used a brand new thumb drive and it moved my profile to it easily. Then I tried to move my game saves.... I got a message saying that they
    cannot be moved between profiles???? These are MY game saves from MY profile when I was signed on. SO WHY CANT I USE THEM????? Do I need to put my profile back on his Xbox and move everything using an Ethernet cable or something? I have over 100 hours invested
    in this game and I know there is a way to do this. Someone please help

tubbz6969, Jan 7, 2014
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest
    taidara, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

At this time the One does not support external storage devices. So that is not possible yet.

Smwutches, Jan 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: