Is it possible to upload my game progress in MS Minesweeper

Discus and support Is it possible to upload my game progress in MS Minesweeper in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i made some progress in minesweeper guest account. But i need to reboot my pc for a reason and i know that if i reboot, my progress will be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emir Kılıç, Sep 1, 2023.

1. Is it possible to upload my game progress in MS Minesweeper

Hi, i made some progress in minesweeper guest account. But i need to reboot my pc for a reason and i know that if i reboot, my progress will be deleted. So, is there any way to save my guest account progress to anywhere and load it into my microsoft account? Or something like connecting guest and microsoft accounts

:)

Emir Kılıç, Sep 1, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Emir Kılıç,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you wanted to upload your game to a proper account. You can do this by using a Microsoft Xbox Live account. Please see the steps below.

If you have been playing as a Guest and decide you would like to sign-in with a Microsoft Xbox Live Account to play across multiple devices, you can easily merge your play history so you don't lose any previous progress you have made in the game.

Note: You can only sync your Guest Account information with the Xbox Live Account once. Please follow the instructions below in sequential order.

1. Create or use an existing Xbox Live Account.
      • Note: If you are creating a new Xbox Live account - gamertags are randomly generated. If you want to change the gamertag you're given click here for instructions and follow the "Via xbox.com" steps.
    2. Launch the game from the device you have been playing on as a Guest.
    3. Select the profile image and sign-in with an Xbox Live Account.
      • The device’s accumulated data will then sync to the Xbox Live Account.
    4. Once the new Xbox Live Account is synced with your previous Guest play data, play & complete one game to be sure the data is fully merged and saved to the cloud.
    5. To see your progress on another device, sign into the second device with the same Xbox Live Account.

Please see:

Log into your Game, or Move Your Guest Sign-In to an Xbox Live Account. – Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com)

How do I Create a Microsoft Account to Save My Game Progress? – Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com)

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. diogenes00 Win User

I found my daily challenge coins being reset.

*All* of my MS Surface games reset the Daily Challenge values this morning (Minesweeper, Solitaire, Mahjong).
  5. Timbo562 Win User

What Happened To Minesweeper Adventure?

Hi Geri, I tried your suggestions and there don't appear to be any updates for minesweeper. But the problem isn't that I've lost my progress, the problem is that Microsoft minesweeper/Adventure won't load any longer. All that happens is a white splash screen is displayed with no option to proceed. Here is a screen shot of the splash screen that is displayed. I have tried removing the app and re-installing it without any changes.

[​IMG]
  6. Edgar Crowley Win User

Microsoft Sudoku not saving progress

I've had problems with the newest version of Minesweeper, but not the exact same thing. That game doesn't have problems saving progress, its problem is that it allows play before the progress is loaded, and that takes a long time. I've also had a problem with Ultimate Word Games where it reset or lost my progress.

I'm hardly optimistic that reinstalling will fix anything. The game seems to work fine otherwise.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to upload my game progress in MS Minesweeper - Similar Threads - possible upload game

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  9. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  10. is it possible to upload pc game screenshots from game bar as of June 2023?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to upload pc game screenshots from game bar as of June 2023?: ever since back in April the option to upload screenshots anywhere directly from game bar has been removed, but the function for clips is remains the same as it's always been....