Is it possible to unlink EA from my xbox without access to my EA account?

Discus and support Is it possible to unlink EA from my xbox without access to my EA account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have recently attempted to access one of my EA accounts when logging in i logged in through xbox, after i was logged in i saw that it was connected... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Harry Rose, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Harry Rose
    Harry Rose Guest

I have recently attempted to access one of my EA accounts when logging in i logged in through xbox, after i was logged in i saw that it was connected to a email that i no longer had access to i contacted EA to see if i was able to unlink the email address however they were not as useful. Now i want to unlink my xbox account from that EA account and move over my Game pass to a new account but i am unable to do so as i need a email to do so, can i get some help on this problem?
    Is it possible to unlink EA from my xbox without access to my EA account? [​IMG]

:)

Harry Rose, Sep 23, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Unable to request a call foe account support.

Well, according to EA's own FAQs, it may be possible to restore a deleted account:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/close-ea-account/

Scroll to near the bottom and there is a "Restoring deleted accounts" section.

Beyond that, this thread may or may not be useful...it seems to be more aimed at restoring an account without access to the email but it still may be useful:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/Unlinking-Dormant-deleted-Account-from-Xbox-without-old-email/

Either way, unfortunately, the only way to unlink it is from EA's end of things.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

There has to be a another way to unlink an EA account from my Xbox account

Hi Isaac! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

It's not possible to unlink the accounts from Xbox side, as this accounts are linked from the EA side, you need to have access to the EA account linked or the account information unfortunately
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Account linking is done on the other company's servers, you need to go to EA to do it
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

My XBOX Game Pass PC account is tied to unknown EA Account's email that is not mine.

Hi Yeenoiz. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The account connection is created on EA's side, therefore it can only be unlinked from EA's side.

When signing in to the EA website, choose to login with your Xbox profile. This should allow you to access the linked EA account.

https://www.ea.com/login

If you can get into the account, follow the steps on EA's help page to unlink the account: https://help.ea.com/help/account/unlink-gaming-accounts-from-ea-account/

For further help with recovering access to the account and unlinking it from your Xbox profile, please contact EA. You can find more info on how to set up a case with EA at the EA Help website: https://help.ea.com/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. tommurr Win User

unable to unlink old ea account

The problem is that it was linked to an email i no longer have access to. i cant get into the account thats linked to my xbox account. I need to unlink it without getting into my EA account.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to unlink EA from my xbox without access to my EA account? - Similar Threads - possible unlink without

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  9. Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is...: Can’t unlink unknown epic acc from my Xbox live, and epic support won’t respond (been weeks) 77f9286e-78ea-4f4a-8457-edd56252e8f3
  10. Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...: Half a year ago my account has been breached by some russian dude, idk why, but he managed to link his EA with my Xbox accout (this account) I have just noticed it and I tried to unlink it, but...