Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is...

Discus and support Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can’t unlink unknown epic acc from my Xbox live, and epic support won’t respond (been weeks) 77f9286e-78ea-4f4a-8457-edd56252e8f3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kareem Barrett, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is...

Can’t unlink unknown epic acc from my Xbox live, and epic support won’t respond (been weeks)

:)

Kareem Barrett, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is ignoring the hell outta me so idk wut to do

Hi Kareem, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

Yes, it is possible to unlink an unknown Epic account from your Xbox Live account. To do so, please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Xbox Live Connected Accounts page.

2. Click on the "Account" tab.

3. Find the Epic account you want to unlink.
    Click "Delete".

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the unlink process.

I hope this information has been useful, if your problem persists do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards Oskayra
  3. KindGryphon Win User

How do I diconnect Epic Games account through Microsoft ?

I have an unknown Epic Games account connected to my Microsoft account and I want to disconnect it through Microsoft instead of signing into Epic Games because I don't know its login info. I tried disconnecting on the Microsoft Apps and Service tab, but it did not work, it just removed access and did not unlink it.

(I already tried logging in with my Xbox account on the Epic Games website and it said that the account is inactive.)

I am getting an Xbox soon, so I want to keep playing on my current Epic Games account.

I have looked around, but the only to disconnect is through Epic Games. Is there any other way that could do this or am I just stuck with a random account?
    The linking process is initiated from Epic Games side so unlinking would also have to happen from their end.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

help to delete a linked epic account

you would need to contact epic, also once unlinking an epic account from an xbox account you can only link that same epic account back
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Unlinked old EpicGame Account to the Xbox Account

Hi Marilena, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I just want to let you know that the way to unlink an Xbox account from Epic is via the "Connect Accounts" website
    https://www.epicgames.com/account/connected

If maybe you need detailed instructions, you can visit this article from the Epic support website
    https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-accou...

If maybe you don't remember which Epic account is connected to the Xbox account you want to unlink, I recommend you reaching Epic support
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Epic games account

if you unlink an epic account from an xbox account it can be relinked but only to that same xbox account, epic accounts are locked to the first xbox account they link too. epic changed to this way early last year.
Thema:

Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is...

1. Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is... - Similar Threads - possible unlink unknown

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  9. Is it possible to unlink EA from my xbox without access to my EA account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to unlink EA from my xbox without access to my EA account?: I have recently attempted to access one of my EA accounts when logging in i logged in through xbox, after i was logged in i saw that it was connected to a email that i no longer had access to i...
  10. Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...: Half a year ago my account has been breached by some russian dude, idk why, but he managed to link his EA with my Xbox accout (this account) I have just noticed it and I tried to unlink it, but...