Is it possible to transfer your mojang account to a different microsoft account?

Discus and support Is it possible to transfer your mojang account to a different microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I want to start using a new microsoft account but I also want to keep my mojang account so is it possible to keep my currect mojang account but also... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tyler_593, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Tyler_593
    Tyler_593 Guest

Is it possible to transfer your mojang account to a different microsoft account?

So I want to start using a new microsoft account but I also want to keep my mojang account so is it possible to keep my currect mojang account but also transfer it to the new microsoft account.

:)

Tyler_593, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Tyler_593 Win User

oh

thats a bit upsetting but I understand, thanks for the help
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Tyler_593! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

It is not possible, once you migrate the account your Mojang account will cease to exist, and eventually there will be no more Mojang accounts
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Getting back a Minecraft account

Hi, yes. its not possible to get the account back.

You can try your luck with Mojang support, but I don't think that they're able to transfer a Minecraft profile to a different account
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

¿Can all history be deleted from a mojang premium account?

Hi AdrianMML. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Mojang accounts aren't supported anymore, migration to Microsoft accounts has been completed. Mojang is no longer handling support tickets for Mojang accounts so it will not be possible to erase or make any changes to a Mojang account.

There is still some time to transfer your Minecraft license to a Microsoft account if you haven't already: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/19615552270221

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I change my Microsoft account for Minecraft?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this POTATOGUY12

I don’t like to give bad news but once you migrate your Mojang account to a Microsoft account is not possible to undo this change or transfer the license to a different account

You can double check this information here:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
Thema:

1. Is it possible to transfer your mojang account to a different microsoft account? - Similar Threads - possible transfer mojang

2. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  3. Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?: At the moment I'm playing fh4 and I plan to switch to part 5, but will the cars be saved during the transition? There are many rare cars that it would be a shame to lose....
  4. Is it possible to transfer Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to a USB port and pop it into the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to transfer Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to a USB port and pop it into the...: When I place the USB stick in the Xbox can I download it off that stick and play it? 09fc3c39-e597-4cfe-8cb0-a9080fef3e51
  5. Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...: Xbox one Internal storage unit transfer 2168bf4c-9a39-414f-9bea-899f55edba3a
  6. Is it possible to transfer an Xbox profile to a different account/email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer an Xbox profile to a different account/email?: As a child my father made me a profile on an Xbox, using his Microsoft account, since I was too young to have one. Since he made it for me, I’ve gotten achievements and multiple games through the...
  7. Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another: when i was on vacation i started playing fallout 4 on my laptop now that i'm back home i installed the game on my main pc thinking that the progress was saved on the cloud but i don't find the...
  8. Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...: The account was made over a decade ago with my dad, it was under his old email address that he no longer has access too. So resetting the password isn't an option. We couldn't remember the old...
  9. Is it possible to transfer or merge an account that has been banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer or merge an account that has been banned?: I recently got permanently banned on my main Xbox account which had every one of my accounts, all my games an add ons etc and I have no way of accessing that account again because every appeal I...
  10. Is it possible to transfer everything to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer everything to a different Microsoft account?: My old email account got hacked to where I can't recover it and wouldn't be able to sign into it for checking emails to change it. I've still been using the Microsoft account for my Xbox and don't...