Is it possible to transfer everything to a different Microsoft account?

Discus and support Is it possible to transfer everything to a different Microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My old email account got hacked to where I can't recover it and wouldn't be able to sign into it for checking emails to change it. I've still been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StarStatue13, May 8, 2023.

1. StarStatue13
    StarStatue13 Guest

My old email account got hacked to where I can't recover it and wouldn't be able to sign into it for checking emails to change it. I've still been using the Microsoft account for my Xbox and don't know if I'd be able to transfer all of my data to a different Microsoft account. I use my old gaming console to "recover" it if needed, but that just allows me to sign in if it's not letting me sign into the old Microsoft account that the email got hacked on. Basically I just need to transfer my account and all of my data to a different Microsoft account & email if possible. This has been a problem for many years and it was originally made on the Xbox360. I don't want to risk losing all my friends, data, and achievements.

:)

StarStatue13, May 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: