Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

Discus and support Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shotgunllama94, May 5, 2024.

1. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how?

:)

Shotgunllama94, May 5, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

You would just have to sign into the same account that you used the purchase them and anything that is backwards compatible will be in your library on the console to install. Any game saves you want to transfer will need to be stored on the cloud on the 360.
  3. Kaiツ Win User

Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone

I´ve bought a new version of Minecraft today, and found out that my microsoft account has no dlcs for the game, despite the fact that I´ve bought many dlcs for the game on the xbox 360 many years ago. So I went to my account and found out Microsoft
    doesn´t show anything from xbox 360 anymore, is there a way for me to use the things I bought there on new versions?
    Hello, Fello gamer!

My name is Kai and I understand your situation to clarify I do not think there is any way to have dlcs from your xbox 360 onto your Xbox one and Minecraft Xbox 360 isn't compatible with Xbox One so you wouldn't be able to have dlcs from Xbox 360 onto Xbox
    One.

You may be able to get a possible refund if you have proof of the purchase by contacting Xbox support:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

*in Conclusion because you cannot play a Minecraft Xbox 360 game on Xbox one you won't be able to have the dlcs transferred onto the account to.*

Have a nice day, stay cool ツ
  4. gds1972 Win User

Minecraft DLC

5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X

You just need to sign in under the same account that bought them on 360. Only digital games will show up

License transfer doesn't exist for Xbox One and Series. It's all account based

Did you install that DLC from the Manage menu?
  6. GR412 Win User

Transferring Xbox 360 DLC downloads and game updates to Xbox One

Will I not have to transfer the DLC from my Xbox 360 to Xbox One? Is it just there ready for download on the Xbox One as long as I install the 360 game to the Xbox One console?
Thema:

1. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One? - Similar Threads - possible transfer DLC

2. Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?: At the moment I'm playing fh4 and I plan to switch to part 5, but will the cars be saved during the transition? There are many rare cars that it would be a shame to lose....
  3. Is it possible to transfer Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to a USB port and pop it into the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to transfer Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to a USB port and pop it into the...: When I place the USB stick in the Xbox can I download it off that stick and play it? 09fc3c39-e597-4cfe-8cb0-a9080fef3e51
  4. Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...: Xbox one Internal storage unit transfer 2168bf4c-9a39-414f-9bea-899f55edba3a
  5. Is it possible to transfer an Xbox profile to a different account/email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer an Xbox profile to a different account/email?: As a child my father made me a profile on an Xbox, using his Microsoft account, since I was too young to have one. Since he made it for me, I’ve gotten achievements and multiple games through the...
  6. Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another: when i was on vacation i started playing fallout 4 on my laptop now that i'm back home i installed the game on my main pc thinking that the progress was saved on the cloud but i don't find the...
  7. Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...: The account was made over a decade ago with my dad, it was under his old email address that he no longer has access too. So resetting the password isn't an option. We couldn't remember the old...
  8. Is it possible to transfer or merge an account that has been banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer or merge an account that has been banned?: I recently got permanently banned on my main Xbox account which had every one of my accounts, all my games an add ons etc and I have no way of accessing that account again because every appeal I...
  9. Is it possible to transfer everything to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer everything to a different Microsoft account?: My old email account got hacked to where I can't recover it and wouldn't be able to sign into it for checking emails to change it. I've still been using the Microsoft account for my Xbox and don't...
  10. Is it possible to transfer an xbox account to another microsoft account or transfer games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer an xbox account to another microsoft account or transfer games...: Around the summer, my microsoft account was hacked. A few months later, the maximum I achieved from xbox and microsoft support was freezing my account, but I didn't even ask for that. Relatively...