Is it possible to transfer an xbox account to another microsoft account or transfer games...

Discus and support Is it possible to transfer an xbox account to another microsoft account or transfer games... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Around the summer, my microsoft account was hacked. A few months later, the maximum I achieved from xbox and microsoft support was freezing my account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by yaproklyat, May 4, 2023.

1. yaproklyat
    yaproklyat Guest

Is it possible to transfer an xbox account to another microsoft account or transfer games...

Around the summer, my microsoft account was hacked. A few months later, the maximum I achieved from xbox and microsoft support was freezing my account, but I didn't even ask for that. Relatively recently, I decided to write to microsoft support and ask if it was possible to somehow restore the progress in the games, to which I received an answer that I could try to contact xbox support, but support is currently closed for some reason and I can't write to xbox support chat as before, so I ask here if I can transfer games and their progress to another microsoft account or completely transfer the xbox to another microsoft account.

:)

yaproklyat, May 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: