Is it possible to migrate a ‘non account’ Minecraft edition from Amazon Fire Tablet to a...

Discus and support Is it possible to migrate a ‘non account’ Minecraft edition from Amazon Fire Tablet to a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has been playing Minecraft on his Amazon Fire Tablet for a while and now wants to play online. Is there a way to migrate his off-line account to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StephenNoyce, Dec 15, 2023.

1. StephenNoyce
    StephenNoyce Guest

Is it possible to migrate a ‘non account’ Minecraft edition from Amazon Fire Tablet to a...

My son has been playing Minecraft on his Amazon Fire Tablet for a while and now wants to play online. Is there a way to migrate his off-line account to a on-line Microsoft account without loosing everything?

Many thanks in advance for any help.

:)

StephenNoyce, Dec 15, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Questions about Minecraft IAP

Yes, that's correct.
    Despite fire tablets runs a custom Android version, Minecraft couldn't be downloaded on regular Android devices due to Minecraft was purchased on the Amazon Appstore, which is exclusive of Fire tablets.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Minecraft logins from Amazon fire tablets

They shouldn't since all the saved data is stored through the cloud!
  4. GigiBackshall-Wilkin Win User

I have cleared the caches on both devices and updated to newest version of Minecraft but they still won't allow me to sign in as a different user 😤.

If I uninstall and reinstall will they lose all their worlds etc do you know please?

Thanks 😊
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

If you haven't already, I would highly recommend trying to clear the app's cache!

If the “Fire OS” operating system doesn't allow that, you can try reinstalling the app, as this might correct the issue!
  6. Scott Hammack Win User

Transferring Minecraft Achievements to New Kindle Fire

Thanks Josef. I'm using the same Microsoft account on both tablets. However, on the original tablet, Minecraft was downloaded from the Amazon store. On the new one, it was downloaded from the Google play store.

Thanks,

Scott
Thema:

1. Is it possible to migrate a ‘non account’ Minecraft edition from Amazon Fire Tablet to a... - Similar Threads - possible migrate ‘non

2. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  3. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  4. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  5. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  6. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  7. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  8. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  9. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  10. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...