Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

Discus and support Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark Browne1, Dec 31, 2023.

1. Mark Browne1
    Mark Browne1 Guest

Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still know my email and password for the old account is there anyway of migrating my old gamerag to my current email? And be able to log in and have access to those games I have purchased years ago

:)

Mark Browne1, Dec 31, 2023
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my purchased games

Ciao Mark

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Sincerely, I'm not sure I understood your request well, but I think you want to associate your previous gamertag with the new email. If this is your question, I can tell you that it's not possible because the gamertag is inseparably linked to the associated email.

If, however, your request was different, I kindly ask you to explain it better. Thank you.

Further information about gamertag at
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/gamertag-update-faq

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. Mark Browne1 Win User

Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my purchased games

I have loaded up my 360 and there is a prompt to change your Xbox live account which is no longer working and the link is no longer working
  4. SheFuxknDope Win User

HOW TO CHANGE GAMER TAG TO XBOX 360 GAMER TAG

For some reason my new gamer tag linked itself to my old gamer tag email address. I don't know how to change that and to link my old gamer tag back to my Microsoft account. I believe that's why I cant play as my old game tag. Is there a way to fix that?
  5. Kalikospook Win User

Why has my gamer tag not changed on xbox1

It greeted me with my new gamer tag when asking me if I'd like to transfer my Xbox 360 settings to the new Xbox but still shows my old gamer tag in the top left corner with my email And gamer points ect
  6. BigB EC Win User

Mircosoft deleting old Xbox Names?

It was my understanding that they did it once and only to gamer tags that did not migrate to a 360 or other windows live id services.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my... - Similar Threads - possible migrate 360

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  9. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  10. Is it possible to migrate a ‘non account’ Minecraft edition from Amazon Fire Tablet to a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to migrate a ‘non account’ Minecraft edition from Amazon Fire Tablet to a...: My son has been playing Minecraft on his Amazon Fire Tablet for a while and now wants to play online. Is there a way to migrate his off-line account to a on-line Microsoft account without loosing...