Is it possible to merge two microsoft accounts into one? Support cannot help?

Discus and support Is it possible to merge two microsoft accounts into one? Support cannot help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have activated windows and minecraft microsoft ver. on one account and migrated minecraft java on another one (Several year ago I migrated my mojang... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThedisplaynameistakenAvai, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Is it possible to merge two microsoft accounts into one? Support cannot help?

I have activated windows and minecraft microsoft ver. on one account and migrated minecraft java on another one (Several year ago I migrated my mojang account to new created microsoft account and stop playing long time but it was an absolutely newly created (specially for migration) microsoft account different from the account on which I have activated windows, as well as the minecraft version of microsoft bought 5 years ago) and there's always message like "account in microsoft store and launcher do not match", it's little inconvenience.

Yes, I know that I myself am to blame for what I did, but at the time of migrating my minecraft account, I did what I could in a hurry, because microsoft and mojang themselves constantly insisted on migration, supposedly I could lose my data, etc., but do neither mojang nor microsoft have a normal solution to this problem, such as, for example, connecting two microsoft accounts into one.

Thanks everyone

:)

ThedisplaynameistakenAvai, Mar 23, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Is it possible to merge two microsoft accounts into one? Support cannot help?