Is it possible to make 75hz support alongside 60/120hz

Discus and support Is it possible to make 75hz support alongside 60/120hz in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Would it be possible to make 75Hz display support? i could benefit from it and i bet there are others too how would like to see this happen! submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zestyclose_Plastic46, May 5, 2023.

1. Is it possible to make 75hz support alongside 60/120hz

Would it be possible to make 75Hz display support? i could benefit from it and i bet there are others too how would like to see this happen!

submitted by /u/Zestyclose_Plastic46
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zestyclose_Plastic46, May 5, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m trying to make it work on my Xbox series s

You have the version which only supports 75Hz. In this case you cannot enable 120Hz. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. beastykato Win User

Xbox currently does not support monitors in the range of 61-119Hz. Will the Series S/X support this? Can The One X be Software Updated?

Ok, just me make sure I'm understanding you correctly.

My HP Omen supports VRR from 48 Hz ~ 75 Hz. So, as long as VRR is on it will run the games up to 75Hz, despite the console being set to 60Hz?

I thought that the Xbox had to detect 120Hz in order to run the games at the higher refresh rate? For instance most of the games run at 4k/60 on the XSX, but you have to enable 120Hz to get the 1440p/120 output from the game? Like Dirt 5 for instance?

Or am I misunderstanding how it works?

I was under the impression I was losing out on the upper end of my range. Thus my VRR was actually only 48 Hz ~ 60 Hz
  4. xbox lover 78 Win User

Xbox one X 4k 120hz with HDMI 2.1

You need HDMI 2.0, which does not support 4K at 120hz. The thing is, a lot of games are really only 30 or 60 fps, so I don't know if it would make much of a difference.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox Series X Compatibility with the Alienware 34” UltraWide Monitor

what i can gather is hdmi 1.4 supports 1080p at 120hz and 1440p at 75hz so it will run with series x but you will be stuck at 1440/60hz most likely.

now if the series x had display port that would solve the issue.

most games will be targeting 60fps on 1440 and 4k anyway on the series x with some varying degree.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Would This monitor Get 75hz?

No.

I'm not sure why you keep insisting on 75Hz. The Xbox One only supports 60Hz or 120Hz, depending on the display and the resolution nothing in-between.

That display doesn't do 75Hz anyway.

If you're referring to 'Freesync' that's not how it works. Freesync allows compatible displays to change their refresh rate based on the frame rate a particular game is running. So, if a game drops from 60FPS to say 50FPS, the screen refresh will drop
    preventing the 'stuttering effect' that usually accompanies frame rate drops.

I think you need to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_LBOg-NcPQ
Thema:

Is it possible to make 75hz support alongside 60/120hz

1. Is it possible to make 75hz support alongside 60/120hz - Similar Threads - possible 75hz support

2. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  3. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  4. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  5. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  6. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  7. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  8. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  9. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...: I'm really curious if I can replace the Xbox series x hard drive with the Xbox 360 hard drive to play Xbox 360 games 6f9f477b-cc97-4697-af8b-5c4827b1134a
  10. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745