Is it possible to link my Epic Games account to Fortnite after skipping it during initial...

Discus and support Is it possible to link my Epic Games account to Fortnite after skipping it during initial... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I first played Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming, I accidentally skipped linking my Epic Games account. Is there a way I could still link it anyway,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Gordiienko, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Is it possible to link my Epic Games account to Fortnite after skipping it during initial...

When I first played Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming, I accidentally skipped linking my Epic Games account. Is there a way I could still link it anyway, or reset the game progress on Xbox Cloud Gaming so I could get that option again? If I can't do anything about it myself, is there somebody I can contact who would be able to do it?

:)

David Gordiienko, Aug 2, 2023
  2. David Gordiienko Win User

Is it possible to link my Epic Games account to Fortnite after skipping it during initial setup?

What do you mean by "fresh purchase"? The game is free to play, so I am confused how would I purchase it freshly?
  3. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Is it possible to link my Epic Games account to Fortnite after skipping it during initial setup?

4. David Gordiienko Win User

Would you happen to know how I could be able to reset the game's data?
  5. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Sorry then new purchase is not applicable there. You can try a game data reset and start it from scratch to check if you can link it to the epic.
  6. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello David,

Nilay here and I'm glad to answer your query today.

I'm very sorry but after playing the game on Xbox cloud you cant link it to Epic games account. Even reset will not work there.

You or no one can link it again. Only a fresh purchase of the game again may allow you to link to the epic account.

Regards
Thema:

Is it possible to link my Epic Games account to Fortnite after skipping it during initial...

1. Is it possible to link my Epic Games account to Fortnite after skipping it during initial... - Similar Threads - possible link Epic

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  5. I want to link my play station account with a xbox series s digital is this possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to link my play station account with a xbox series s digital is this possible: I just need to know if i can link my psn with a xbox series s digital i dont wanna spend money on tge same game again 2e786c58-a5f6-46a7-9faf-4c2183029af4
  6. Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...: Half a year ago my account has been breached by some russian dude, idk why, but he managed to link his EA with my Xbox accout (this account) I have just noticed it and I tried to unlink it, but...
  7. Is it possible to link my new Microsoft account over to my playstation account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to link my new Microsoft account over to my playstation account?: Hey I have a question I remember linking my my minecraft account to somebody's email and I can't seem to login because they no longer have access to the email and password so I tried switching the...
  8. It is possible linking accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    It is possible linking accounts?: Recently i got new games for my xbox 360 since i was missing it, about this i have 2 accounts, one with xbox live, and the other one in the hard disk of the console, i wanted to know if there was...
  9. My Xbox account is linked to a terminated email and I want to change it,is it possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account is linked to a terminated email and I want to change it,is it possible?: Alright so I want to change my terminated email from my Xbox account 7fe0ca95-6bc8-4fcc-8a1b-b82aee88a3a5
  10. Is it possible to get game pass ultimate, without linking a credit card to the account, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get game pass ultimate, without linking a credit card to the account, or...: I’ve been planning to get Game Pass Ultimate for my personal account for a while, (I can access it on Xbox through a family member’s subscription) but I don’t want to have a credit card linked to...