Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?

Discus and support Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just got the Xbox Series X and i noticed that when i have Spotify playing and a game running it will stop the audio for a second when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sebastiaan_913, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?

Hello,

I just got the Xbox Series X and i noticed that when i have Spotify playing and a game running it will stop the audio for a second when switching to the starting menu and vice versa. Is it possible to let it play when switching? If yes, how?

Thank you in advance

:)

Sebastiaan_913, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?

Hello, Sebastiaan_913. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to say, but it is not possible to let the music play without interruptions when switching between the home menu and games, I experience the same thing when listening to music via Apple Music.

Furthermore, I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other comments you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. TDK Skin Walker Win User

I'm a Scaredy-Cat. Are You?

When I was younger I used to get freaked out by the main menu music in Dead Rising. Seems dumb but it was really eerie to hear when playing in the dark.
  4. Tronder 007 Win User

How to change music in drive?

Hi SovetunionHero... it's been a while since I played Forza5 now (been preocupied with GTA V) so I don'remember if it's possible to select other songs in-game, but you can at least turn of the in-game music.. In the main menu go to "Forza Profile" then Select
    "audio" and toggle the "IN RACE MUSIC" option to off.. If it's possible to select other songs I recon it will be in the same menu..

(Had to create a new entry as I managed to hit the reply button by accidend before I finished my reply, any mod might feel free to delete the unfinished post)
  5. JamesBaldwinson1 Win User

Xbox music circular sharing, re-downloading owned music on primary PC with homegroup

Thanks for your interest. On the Win8 machine I have the following set;

Music in the cloud - both set to on : Want music on this machine to be matched and available to other devices

Download - On and off : Would like to have music added to collection from other devices downloaded on this machine, but setting second option to 'on' causes the duplicates.

FYI on the Surface tab:

Music in the cloud: On and off : Shows music matched music for when main PC is switched off/unavailable, but does not match music from this device to the cloud, since it can also reference the share in the main win8 machine.

Downloads: both set to off. This device should just use music from the cloud or from the share.

Hope this helps,
  6. Precursor Meta Win User

xbox one black screen when loading games

I'm having the same issue with Killer instinct. It loads up just fine but instead of going to the main menu when I press start, it gives me a black screen while the menu music still plays in the background. But the odd thing is if I sign in as a guest, it'll
    play just fine.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu? - Similar Threads - possible let music

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  9. Is it possible to have to monitors as an ultra wide on a Xbox one if it is please let me...

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to have to monitors as an ultra wide on a Xbox one if it is please let me...: So I have a request/question is it possible to make an Xbox One compatible with two TVs to make it in ultra wide monitor??? I was just curious and I intend on making my Xbox One have multiple...
  10. Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?: Am trying to play the New MW3 but it won’t let me even though I’ve pre ordered it and money was taken out of my account. If it’s possible I just want my money back so I can retry it....