Is it possible to host Xbox 360 Servers for Games Like The Crew or GTA Online on your own...

Discus and support Is it possible to host Xbox 360 Servers for Games Like The Crew or GTA Online on your own... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Would be great (-: submitted by /u/ElectionSome5525 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ElectionSome5525, Sep 15, 2023.

1. Is it possible to host Xbox 360 Servers for Games Like The Crew or GTA Online on your own...

/u/ElectionSome5525, Sep 15, 2023
  2. BAD 2020 Win User

Hackers

There is no real host on gta servers. How to play in private. Dont hit the button to go straight to online while loading the game. Go to story mode, select online, play gta online. Then it will give you options of private invite only or crew sessions.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Black ops 2 Xbox 360 hacked games

'I have played Black ops 2 on Xbox 360, online, since it started, It is increasingly hard to get into lobbies which are not hacked. Why arn't these servers banned. Can Xbox live create a "punkbuster" mod?'

The servers can't be banned, because there are no 'Server's, at least there aren't any servers like you're thinking. Activision has COD servers, but all these do are keep track of your online record and facilitate matchmaking, they don't
    host games. The older call of Duty games choose a player in a lobby to be the host, and then this host is the one who acts as the server for the rest of that match, or even consecutive matches. If these hosts have mods, they will effect the game for everyone
    else.

As Smwutches has already stated, it is up to the developer\publisher to fix there own games, not Microsoft. It's not a cost free process, and with the game being so old, not viable.

Call of Duty WW2 on the other hand has dedicated servers, which means cheating, while still technically possible, is pretty much an non issue. Dedicated servers can't be modified in the same way as peer to peer games can.
  4. IntenseJames Win User

GTA 5 Online Discussion

GTA 5 Online Xbox 360 Achievements

. Off the Plane - GTA Online: Complete the Introduction. 5 G

. Three-Bit Gangster - GTA Online: Reach Rank 25. 10G

. Making Moves - GTA Online: Reach Rank 50. 30G

. Above the Law - GTA Online: Reach Rank 100. 80G

. Numero Uno - GTA Online: Obtain first place in all competitive game types. 20G

. The Midnight Club - GTA Online: Use custom vehicles to win 5 races. 20G

. Unnatural Selection - GTA Online: Complete all 10 waves of a Survival. 20G

. Backseat Driver - GTA Online: Direct a driver to 1st place as co-driver in Rally Mode. 10G

. Run Like The Wind - GTA Online: Survive for a day with a Bounty on your head. 20G

. Clean Sweep - GTA Online: Finish a Gang Attack without dying and kill at least 10 enemies. 10G

. Decorated - GTA Online: Earn 30 Platinum Awards. 50G

. Stick Up Kid - GTA Online: Hold up all 20 Stores. 10G

. Enjoy Your Stay - GTA Online: Participate in everything Los Santos has to offer. 20G

. Crew Cut - GTA Online: Complete a Job as a member of a Crew. 5G

. Full Refund - GTA Online: Kill the thief that mugged you. 10G

. Dialling Digits - GTA Online: Call for gang backup for the first time. 5G

. American Dream - GTA Online: Own an Apartment, Garage and an Insured Vehicle. 10G
  5. Darker Reaper Win User

Battlefield Servers, Are they going to be Privately owned like 2142 or Free?

You can host your own server on the PC but on 360 it's either a Dice or EA servers.
  6. Grim Gambit Win User

Xbox 360 Servers and Xbox One Backwards Compatability

I'm curious about games that are played online on both consoles....like PvZ Garden Warfare. I have it on 360 and Xbox One.....each one runs on it's own server so I can have both consoles playing it at the same time online. After this change is made it
    sounds like playing online in the 360 version will no longer be possible then?
Thema:

Is it possible to host Xbox 360 Servers for Games Like The Crew or GTA Online on your own...

1. Is it possible to host Xbox 360 Servers for Games Like The Crew or GTA Online on your own... - Similar Threads - possible host 360

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  9. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  10. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...: I'm really curious if I can replace the Xbox series x hard drive with the Xbox 360 hard drive to play Xbox 360 games 6f9f477b-cc97-4697-af8b-5c4827b1134a