Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

Discus and support Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jesse Wrightnsjsjdn, Jun 8, 2024.

1. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a switch back?

:)

Jesse Wrightnsjsjdn, Jun 8, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

All you can do is wait for your limit to reset on its own. You should also change your password. No one else should have access to your account and sharing your account information violates the terms of service which is putting you and your friend at risk for being banned.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

My xbox home

Hi Ori,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue with home console switches. You can look at the guide for home console,
    it explains how you may qualify for one last switch.

Note Customer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select Help when
    you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

Is it possible someone that had his home console switched back. This is a common occurrence. For example your cousin sharing with a friend and then all sudden sees he cant access a game they been laying so they go check home console. They see it is
    switched so switch back.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Sodangidni Win User

How do I stop game sharing with someone when I have no switches left

Hi Leeanne, I’m Arturo.
    I’ll be happy to assist with your inquiry today.

You can get a possible one more switch by opening the Xbox settings > System > Xbox Assist, choose My Xbox Assist > Search, and then enter My Home Xbox.

If available, the system will give you an extra home switch.
    However, if no option appears, unfortunately, it is not possible to get more switches, and it is necessary to wait until the counter resets.

Lastly, it is important to clarify that Microsoft support is not capable of providing more switches, as informed in this related thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/be81b948-2f7e-4131-ba63-b9008e043a28
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How to get back lost Xbox home switch?

Hi Biagio, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Not sure if this is possible, but, please, contact support.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can check your information and verify it.
  6. Atherza Win User

XBOX HOME SWITCH

Hey there, I believe it is possible to get 1 extra Home Xbox switch, but be warned it is only a
    single switch, after that you cannot request another shift until the next year. Only change your Home Xbox when it is absolutely necessary to do so.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back? - Similar Threads - possible home switch

2. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  3. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  4. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  5. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  6. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  7. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  8. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...: I'm really curious if I can replace the Xbox series x hard drive with the Xbox 360 hard drive to play Xbox 360 games 6f9f477b-cc97-4697-af8b-5c4827b1134a
  9. Possible Idea for Xbox home screen Ui

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Idea for Xbox home screen Ui: An idea for the Xbox home screen I've had, is to allow us to make the tile squares be like folders that when you click on them, they open up a line going from left to right or top to bottom that...
  10. Is there seriously no possible way of getting an extra home switch?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there seriously no possible way of getting an extra home switch?: Just bought an xbox series x, moved from one s, and I cant make our family account home xbox due to the switches being out which i believe happened due to my home xbox constantly resetting out of...