Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

Discus and support Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by yohohohohoO, Jan 2, 2024.

1. yohohohohoO
    yohohohohoO Guest

So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft account connected to.

I also forgot about this thing, but I'll give it a shot and try to get some results. If possible, I'd be very pleased to hear from you in near future.

Wish you all the best..

:)

yohohohohoO, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello YohohohohoO my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

For cases of stolen accounts, the only solution is through the account recovery form which is the following: https://account.live.com/acsr

You must keep in mind that this is the only alternative or solution to recover an account, support cannot help with this type of case because they are not authorized, leaving the form as an option, if you cannot fill out the form for X or Y Reason then unfortunately the account cannot be recovered. Despite how uncomfortable it may be, the form is the only option that exists to recover the account, that is, no person can provide you with access to an account if the system itself through the form does not confirm that you are the real owner, this due to strict security and privacy policies by Microsoft.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Best regards,
    Oskayra.
  3. Bogdan Romanescu Win User

Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.

My account in minecraft got stolen was migrated on this account they ve changed the email adress on my minecraft acount that was migrated on this **** **** platform.
  4. katkatkatkatkatkatka Win User

Minecraft Account was stolen, customer service is not helping

Hi Lucas,

So the email that used to be used to log into minecraft has a microsoft account. When I log in to the microsoft account specifically, I'm not sure if the account has been migrated. Like I said, I can't figure out how to log into an account to download minecraft.

Honestly, maybe the account was migrated but to a stolen microsoft account? If that was the case, how would I get my game back?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft stolen account after migration.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Alexandros

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try recover to it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that ere in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Old Minecraft Mojang account stolen then migrated to a Microsoft Account, now what?

A while ago I had my old Minecraft Account stolen, and I've been trying to get it back. I emailed Mojang but just saw that they will not help with account-related issues anymore... bummer. Anyway I've been hoping to find some way to recover this account (if that's even possible at this point), and I've been directed here. I have all the information relating to my original account and I just want some answers. Thank you!
    If someone else migrated your minecraft from your Mojang account to their own Microsoft account then I'm afraid there wont be any way to get it back.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated? - Similar Threads - possible minecraft account

2. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  3. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  4. My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?: I have the receipt that I bought the game but when I try to sign in it says I need to buy it again 018d1269-7d0e-4d75-8fbb-4206fa7671b1
  5. Minecraft, the Technic launcher as a possible way to have modded Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, the Technic launcher as a possible way to have modded Minecraft?: So I know you don't want people to add mods to Minecraft, but hear me out look Into putting the technic launcher in, it would be a controlled way of having modded Minecraft. There a lot of good...
  6. Is it possible to migrate a ‘non account’ Minecraft edition from Amazon Fire Tablet to a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to migrate a ‘non account’ Minecraft edition from Amazon Fire Tablet to a...: My son has been playing Minecraft on his Amazon Fire Tablet for a while and now wants to play online. Is there a way to migrate his off-line account to a on-line Microsoft account without loosing...
  7. Is it possible for me to get my Minecraft account back considering the conditions that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to get my Minecraft account back considering the conditions that I...: I migrated my Minecraft account a while back and I am 100% positive that I did but it seems that I don't have access to the game anymore. I get that most people that didn't migrate their account...
  8. I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to...: recently had the urge the play Minecraft, however i forgot the email so this was not possible. tried all the emails i could remember but none of them worked. So im hoping that its possible to...
  9. is it possible that someone can deactivate my java minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible that someone can deactivate my java minecraft account?: i was trying to change my username on java minecraft but i couldn't remember the email i used for the account, so i logged out of it and tried to get back in.. is it possible someone could...
  10. Is it possible for multiple Microsoft accounts on a Minecraft launcher?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for multiple Microsoft accounts on a Minecraft launcher?: So I have 3 separated Microsoft Minecraft account, I'm quite confused with the possibility for changing to another Microsoft Minecraft accounts without undergoing in the Microsoft sign-in process...