is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are...

Discus and support is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i try downloading the games it just stops midway and says installation stopped now i dont know if this is a problem with the cd or with the disk... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by monishph, Jan 29, 2024.

1. monishph
    monishph Guest

is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are...

when i try downloading the games it just stops midway and says installation stopped now i dont know if this is a problem with the cd or with the disk drive

(xbox one)

:)

monishph, Jan 29, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are scratched?

You can download the game to your Xbox using the Xbox app for your mobile device (Android or Apple phone, tablet), then insert the disc for the game to play it. Since the game would already be installed, you would not need to install from disc.
  3. awesmdiver Win User

Did not receive the code of Quantum Break

I think everyone needs to read this again,
    www.quantumbreak.com/windows10

The deal was ONLY if you pre-order a DIGITAL copy of Quantum Break for the Xbox One or you purchased the Xbox One Limited Edition. So, you have a CD version of the game, you don't get the PC version.

So, the question is did you purchase DIGITAL or CD?
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I bought a game and has been trying for 2 years to get it back but I cant. I need help getting it back. the game's name is WWE2K17.

If you purchased the game trough CD you need to use the CD always, the only way to not need the CD it's to purchase again the game digitally so you have access to it without the CD
  5. Frisk up Win User

Jeux physique \ données numérique[Translation-Physical games digital data]

Bonjour,

j'ai acheté un jeu sur cd, mais le cd "n'est pas lisible" par mon lecteur de xbox one

si je l'achète en en version numérique est ce que la console garde les données ?

Hello, i bought a game on cd, but the cd is "not readable" by my xbox one player if I buy it in digital version is what the console keeps the data?

Thx again :)
  6. Taczo Win User

what is xbox series S

i have a one more question i have a DVD/CD drive that can be connected via USB can't i just use that on series s that is a digital version and have no DVD /CD drive and i bet there is a USB port on Xbox series s can't i use that please tell :)
Thema:

1. is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are... - Similar Threads - possible games cd's

2. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  3. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...: I'm really curious if I can replace the Xbox series x hard drive with the Xbox 360 hard drive to play Xbox 360 games 6f9f477b-cc97-4697-af8b-5c4827b1134a
  4. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  5. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  6. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  7. Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.: I have a Skylanders Trap Team disk and it doesn’t work anymore, I tried to fixing it and buying it on the Microsoft store on the Xbox but it’s unavailable. Is it possible to add the digital game...
  8. On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?: On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely? c498ce13-e75a-4a5c-891c-2e27b273fc66
  9. Is it possible to Join a party from a different console than what I am playing the game on?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible to Join a party from a different console than what I am playing the game on?: This is a weird question but Is this possible? Example, I am playing a multiplayer game online with 4 friends on my Series X. Could I join the party of those 4 friends from my xbox one on the...
  10. Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...: I was told xbox live indie games shut down in 2017 and the 360 store is shutting down in jully 2024 this game also came out for iPad ios and i was wondering if a Microsoft person reading this...