is it possible to get an account back that i dont know the email for and dont have on any xbox

Discus and support is it possible to get an account back that i dont know the email for and dont have on any xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i had an account i want the username too, but i have no access to it anymore abe161ad-8e61-4084-91ac-f12424238f4f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nicholas fantauzzo, Nov 4, 2023.

1. is it possible to get an account back that i dont know the email for and dont have on any xbox

i had an account i want the username too, but i have no access to it anymore

:)

nicholas fantauzzo, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

is it possible to get an account back that i dont know the email for and dont have on any xbox

Hello, nicholas F. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble retrieving your Microsoft account.

As you don’t recall the email address, you may want to try recovering your account by submitting the account recovery form but using instead a previously linked phone number or previously created Skype username (is not the same as our gamertag)

The form can be accessed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  3. TasirMayfield Win User

MY account

i did take it off the Xbox console it self but its a xbox live account so i should be able to get it back with a email but i dont know my email. is there any way for me to prove it is my account so i can log back in??
  4. Ignatios ... Win User

i need help with mojang to microsoft account

no i havent got any emails because i cant login to mojang account i dont remember the password and i cant reset it because i dont get any emails back
  5. cozzycosgrove Win User

Recovering an account after being logged out

Hi Josef

Im seriously stumped on how to do the account recovery form properly as I have put in dead for mark information that i know is correct and filled every box possible yet it still comes back negative.

And with creating a new microsoft account is there any possible way to migrate my xbox account to a new email and password without needing access to the original email associated with the account as i dont have access to the original email nor the account on my xbox

Thank you for replying and helping
  6. BashoreRecovery Win User

Lost my old xbox account email and cant use my xbox account, i have the password but it wont sign in due to "Suspicous activity"

i dont have access to any of the old phone numbers or gmails on it either would there be ANY possible way to recover it? Im pretty sure it got hacked due to years of inactivity. I spent a lot of money on games through that account so i would like to get it back
    A thing to add, if i try to sign in using my old outlook email through GMAIL it redirects me to a random email i dont remember using ever.
Thema:

1. is it possible to get an account back that i dont know the email for and dont have on any xbox - Similar Threads - possible account dont

2. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  3. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  4. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  5. Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...: (sorry if this has been asked before) My son's xbox account is set to chat with friends only, but he can't chat with his fortnite friends who play on other consoles (and so aren't xbox friends)....
  6. Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.: I have a Skylanders Trap Team disk and it doesn’t work anymore, I tried to fixing it and buying it on the Microsoft store on the Xbox but it’s unavailable. Is it possible to add the digital game...
  7. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  8. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  9. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  10. Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...: Im trying to find it since it had the power rangers skin pack and founders cape in minecraft. I do have details about the xbox accounts profile picture and purchases in minecraft I made at that...