Is it possible to get a refund?

Discus and support Is it possible to get a refund? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zim B, Jun 9, 2024.

1. Zim B
    Zim B Guest

I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way I can get a refund, even if I try calling support?

:)

Zim B, Jun 9, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

No once redeemed you cant return any code

They are one time use only
  3. jawest78 Win User

how get a refund if possible

You need to change all of your passwords and call support and open an Unauthorized Access case. They are the only ones who will be able to help you.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Would it be possible to get a refund?

You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. AJr Lachapelle Win User

Is getting refunded for Astroneer possible?

You would have to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us However, keep in mind that refunds are not guaranteed.

Thanks for the information, I will try to get refunded.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Is getting refunded for Astroneer possible?

You would have to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us However, keep in mind that refunds are not guaranteed.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to get a refund? - Similar Threads - possible refund

2. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  3. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  4. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  5. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  6. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  7. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  8. Possible Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible Refund: HELLO, WE RECENTLY PURCHASED MINECRAFT JAVA & BEDROCK EDITION FOR PC. HE PLAYED FOR A SHORT WHILE. IT BASICALLY WONT LET HIM DO ANYTHING WITHOUT PURCHASING THE NEXT EDITION OF MINECRAFT? I THINK...
  9. Possible refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Possible refund: I’ve been trying to get a refund on eafc24 I’ve sent two emails regarding the issues I have, and nothing has come back and it’s almost been a week, I understand that it’s a digital game so there...
  10. Is it possible to actually get a refund/replacement for my xbox design lab controller that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to actually get a refund/replacement for my xbox design lab controller that...: FedEx have lost my Xbox Design Lab controller, and they have admitted that, but dealing with Xbox support to get the item back has been completely impossible. I just want what I paid for yet the...