is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought

Discus and support is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi, i recently checked my Microsoft account, and saw under transactions, that i had been paying for Xbox game pass the last 5 month, without knowing. i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KristianBlindkilde, Aug 9, 2019.

1. is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought

hi, i recently checked my Microsoft account, and saw under transactions, that i had been paying for Xbox game pass the last 5 month, without knowing. i hope i can get a refund if it is possible, know that i haven't used it at all.

:)

KristianBlindkilde, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought

Hello KristianBlindkilde,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in getting a refund for the Xbox Game Pass subscription. If you

cancel a subscription
    within a certain amount of time, you should be able to receive a refund. If you cancel a subscription and did not receive a refund automatically, you can

request a refund
    on our website. There are some regions in which the refund request does not work. In this case, you would need to contact the
    Xbox Support Team to request a refund. We hope this helps!
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Refunding

I bought a game pass, not knowing it would cancel my xbox live subscriptionthat i also bought today. So, I wasted 25 dollars, and I dont know how to get a xbox live refund... help please , is there a number for me to contact Microsoft?
    Did you buy ultimate or game pass?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund-HardDeflection
  4. Smwutches Win User

I got game pass for consle by mistake and upgraded to ultimate to I get back the £8 I spent on the consle edition

If you didn't cancel and refund before you bought Ultimate, then the remaining time on your standard Game Pass subscription would have been converted to Ultimate as well so you would not get a refund.
  5. carter 0230 Win User

Xbox series x

I still have the Xbox but there was a all access subscription that came with my console the subscription was refunded to the company I bought it from they said they didn't get a refund and won't help contact Microsoft
  6. Dmitry Chebanov Win User

Отменили подписку Xbox Game Pass и вернули средства, хотя я не делал запроса

hello, my subscription Xbox Game pass Ultimate was canceled and my funds were refunded . but i didn't cancel my subscription. it was supposed to last until November 2024. how do i get my subscription back?
Thema:

1. is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought - Similar Threads - possible refund game

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. Possible Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible Refund: HELLO, WE RECENTLY PURCHASED MINECRAFT JAVA & BEDROCK EDITION FOR PC. HE PLAYED FOR A SHORT WHILE. IT BASICALLY WONT LET HIM DO ANYTHING WITHOUT PURCHASING THE NEXT EDITION OF MINECRAFT? I THINK...
  9. Possible refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Possible refund: I’ve been trying to get a refund on eafc24 I’ve sent two emails regarding the issues I have, and nothing has come back and it’s almost been a week, I understand that it’s a digital game so there...
  10. Is it possible to actually get a refund/replacement for my xbox design lab controller that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to actually get a refund/replacement for my xbox design lab controller that...: FedEx have lost my Xbox Design Lab controller, and they have admitted that, but dealing with Xbox support to get the item back has been completely impossible. I just want what I paid for yet the...