is it possible to get a banned account back from when you were 13 if you're 22

Discus and support is it possible to get a banned account back from when you were 13 if you're 22 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; back in the day I was a kid and a bit interested in coding and modding consoles. I had my skin color changed to blue and on my xbox 360 some custom... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fawn01, Sep 1, 2023.

1. Fawn01
    Fawn01 Guest

back in the day I was a kid and a bit interested in coding and modding consoles. I had my skin color changed to blue and on my xbox 360 some custom themes. One day I woke up and I was banned for cheating and modding essentially as at the time you couldn't have a skin color of blue. I am 22 now and am wondering if it would it possible to get that account back. I do not care if all my stuff is reset

:)

Fawn01, Sep 1, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi Fawn 01.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. We are sorry for this incident.

Unfortunately permanent bans are permanent they can't be changed even though it happened a decade ago, again we are sorry.

Thanks,
    Mauro
  3. imgareth Win User

Getting disconnected from Xbox Live when I start any game

UK Back online (Currently is 12:22 GMT / 13:22 BST)

Thanks MS for ignoring all the hating posts and just getting the job done as quickly as you can :)
  4. Smwutches Win User

my account says it got permently suspended

The change is intentional as the message about permanent bans was a glitch. You were always meant to get your account back.

14 day suspensions are possible.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Transferring content from a banned account to an active account.

Sorry, but it's not possible. When you're banned you forfeit everything you had on the account and it's not possible to transfer anything between accounts.
  6. HatefulVexed Win User

Permanent Ban with No Enforcement Details

I didn't get my account back but i have good news if you own a xbox 360 that is.. When i sign in using my banned account on my Xbox 360 it showed the end date of my suspension 1//21/22 in other words im not banned 😁
Thema:

1. is it possible to get a banned account back from when you were 13 if you're 22 - Similar Threads - possible banned account

2. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  3. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  4. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...
  5. I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...: To clarify me and my friend were Messaging each other I said something and he thought it would be funny to report it so I got suspended so I Served it but now for some reason I got suspended again...
  6. i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my...: i woke up one day and turns out im perm console banned no warnings no strikes no previous account bans just immediate console ban ive found out xbox cant lift console bans so i need to know if i...
  7. I got banned 9 times for 1 group post how is this possible

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned 9 times for 1 group post how is this possible: I had a group post up that I understand why I got banned for but I got 9 strikes because of it getting a 366 day ban how is this possible 9423db57-8549-4d1b-b4c5-8b8e0f32a972
  8. Can i possibly recover my banned account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i possibly recover my banned account?: Hi, my name is Dylan i like report than my microsoft account was banned due too a exploit with xbox app. They can have a separate app too i guess constantly repeat Report on my account. Thats how...
  9. Is it possible to transfer or merge an account that has been banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer or merge an account that has been banned?: I recently got permanently banned on my main Xbox account which had every one of my accounts, all my games an add ons etc and I have no way of accessing that account again because every appeal I...
  10. Banned for a Unfair amount of time for 2 words. Is it possible for me to get the account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for a Unfair amount of time for 2 words. Is it possible for me to get the account...: It's been awhile since my account got banned for indefinite, Over 7 years of data lost. Cant even play offline with any of my games, I Feel i have been banned for an unfair amount of time (...