Is It Possible To Find The Microsoft Account Using An Mojang Account

Discus and support Is It Possible To Find The Microsoft Account Using An Mojang Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing minecraft and trying to log in with my microsoft account. I have migrated my old Mojang account into a microsoft account at about a year... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by foex varv, Jul 17, 2023.

1. foex varv
    foex varv Guest

I was playing minecraft and trying to log in with my microsoft account. I have migrated my old Mojang account into a microsoft account at about a year ago, and now I have forgotten the username (email address) for the microsoft account. My question is: any chance I can find out which email address I used for microsoft account only using my old Mojang account?

What I have tried is log in with all different email address I thought would be possible and check if I own the game and player username, and those all failed. I don't think I can check anymore from my current knowledge, but I still have the email before I migrate my Mojang account to microsoft account, so I wonder if I can find out from this direction.

Please do me a favor to not ask me to repetively try logging into MICROSOFT accounts if my question is not possible and simply tell me to give up.

:)

foex varv, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

The only ways in which an e-mail can be observed are listed in this link

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

If they have sent emails from this email account to a friend or family member, ask them to provide you with the email address.

If you had an associated Skype account, try logging into the Skype page to see that information.

You could try contacting Mojang support and ask if they have a record of the Microsoft account used to migrate the Mojang account you do know.

You can contact them at this link

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. enzololletje Win User

How to get back access to Minecraft Java Edition after faulty Account Migration?

I contacted Mojang Support again.

They now tell me that my Mojang Account has not migrated to the Microsoft Account with the same email address, but to some other Microsoft Account.

My Family has 3 other Microsoft Accounts. So I presume it is possibly one of those.

All those Accounts have Minecraft licenses of their own. So possibly I have a Microsoft Account with a double license to Minecraft.

I asked Mojang Support to what account my Mojang Account has migrated. I have yet to receive an answer.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Microsoft "MC" account deletion.

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

How are you?

According to Mojang after migrating your account with a chosen Microsoft account it is not possible to use another account.
  5. StageCoa11 Win User

Access to Minecraft after accout migration

I'm having a similar problem. After migrating my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, when I attempt to login using the Microsoft credentials, it shows up as a non-paid / demo account. I don't want to have to buy the game again. I wonder if it is possible the account was migrated to a different Microsoft account than the one I am using, but Mojang support cannot address that. I would love to be able to lookup what account name/email address my old Mojang account was migrated to.
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

Minecraft Launcher stopped recognising gamertag

Hello CarlosCasanueva,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

I know you stated about that you created a Microsoft account to purchase Minecraft Java Edition but there was a point in time where a user needed to have a Mojang account to purchase Minecraft Java edition.

Can you confirm whether or not that this was purchased with a Mojang account or a Microsoft account? It is possible that your son may have created an entirely new Microsoft account in attempt to perform a required Mojang to Microsoft account migration.
Thema:

1. Is It Possible To Find The Microsoft Account Using An Mojang Account - Similar Threads - Possible Find Microsoft

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...: Im trying to find it since it had the power rangers skin pack and founders cape in minecraft. I do have details about the xbox accounts profile picture and purchases in minecraft I made at that...
  9. Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...: Xbox one Internal storage unit transfer 2168bf4c-9a39-414f-9bea-899f55edba3a
  10. is it possible to find my stolen Xbox by ping, or any other option?

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to find my stolen Xbox by ping, or any other option?: My xbox x series has been stolen, I am wondering if there is a way to locate it, like the find my device option for phones and what not? any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance !...