is it possible to find my stolen Xbox by ping, or any other option?

Discus and support is it possible to find my stolen Xbox by ping, or any other option? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox x series has been stolen, I am wondering if there is a way to locate it, like the find my device option for phones and what not? any help would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bambi Beers, Aug 25, 2023.

1. Bambi Beers
    Bambi Beers Guest

My xbox x series has been stolen, I am wondering if there is a way to locate it, like the find my device option for phones and what not? any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance !

:)

Bambi Beers, Aug 25, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

HI,

I'm afraid there isn't a way to locate it. Besides, it is very likely that your stolen console has more than likely been, or is in the process of being sold on by now. The person who uses it next probably has no idea it was stolen.
  3. taidara Win User

xbox and laptop were stolen. have serials and they both show up on new laptop cops cant can i ping?

"ping" as in an ICMP echo request? If so, there's no possible way you will find your stolen console, or your computer for that matter, with something simple as an ordinary echo request. How would you even know what to ping in the first place. That being
    pingable as well.
  4. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

High ping in gears of war 4

Hiya!!

I have noticed a high ping on Gears 5 as well as Gears of War 4 and the ping on other games is just fine. It's possibly on their server side and may be causing the high ping as well. Whenever I have a question of the high ping, I normally do a speed test
    on my line to see if it's my internet or possibly the end server. I have heard of other people having the same issue with these two games.

Happy Gaming!!
  5. EcstaticMetal85 Win User

Can't use Xbox

is there any other way because my Xbox is broken and I don't want my data to be stolen if I send it off somewhere
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Enforcement Team

Hello, tracking is not possible, you have the option to log off from all devices. But with a stolen console, nothing can be done.
Thema:

1. is it possible to find my stolen Xbox by ping, or any other option? - Similar Threads - possible find stolen

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...: Im trying to find it since it had the power rangers skin pack and founders cape in minecraft. I do have details about the xbox accounts profile picture and purchases in minecraft I made at that...
  9. Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...: Xbox one Internal storage unit transfer 2168bf4c-9a39-414f-9bea-899f55edba3a
  10. Is It Possible To Find The Microsoft Account Using An Mojang Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is It Possible To Find The Microsoft Account Using An Mojang Account: I was playing minecraft and trying to log in with my microsoft account. I have migrated my old Mojang account into a microsoft account at about a year ago, and now I have forgotten the username...