Is it possible to download an old PTS of a game?

Discus and support Is it possible to download an old PTS of a game? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, my question is mainly based about Grounded. I really liked an old PTS of the game, and would really like to know if it's possible to download it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DryPrinciple391, May 7, 2023.

1. Is it possible to download an old PTS of a game?

Hey, my question is mainly based about Grounded. I really liked an old PTS of the game, and would really like to know if it's possible to download it so I can play it all over again. I'm on a Windows 10 PC.

submitted by /u/DryPrinciple391
    [link] [comments]

/u/DryPrinciple391, May 7, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Can you make a guest account to play portal 2 local coop?

3. MarcoGaspar Win User

Halo 3 Download Failing

Ok so can you please point me to that so called "international law" that says that I'm obliged to download content in Portuguese?

I think you mean Microsoft Policy, not "international law". Some content is exclusive to some regions due to Copyright and whatever but the content I'm trying to access is available in my country so there's nothing forbidding me to download it with the exception
    that I've downloaded it previously in BR-PT (localizations for Portugal are PT-PT) and because of this the download is reseting at 80%. Whats happening is that I'm still downloading the br-pt version of the game. Someone just has to go to my account and remove
    the game from my history so I can download it in to grab the UK version (as in not "download now" not download again option).
  4. Legends Future Win User

cant download zombie appocolypes

It's not possible to download the game underage, you'll have to wait until you're 18 Years Old
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Cancel Gamepass subscription ( x my Xbox is under warranty problems)

6. LoneStoneWolf Win User

On 8-4-2015. The recroed for a game with the most GS out the box will change hands.

I'm guessing the 360 games probably have their normal lists and then some smaller 500 pt lists for older titles. Or possibly something similar to the game room games where its more about challenges and medals.
Thema:

Is it possible to download an old PTS of a game?

1. Is it possible to download an old PTS of a game? - Similar Threads - possible download old

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. I have a question Can you make it possible to download games and apps from Xbox web

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question Can you make it possible to download games and apps from Xbox web: Can you make it possible to download games and apps from Xbox web and Microsoft store web b090454f-14fb-43ff-9a50-07825c1cdf20
  9. Is it possible to download missing services for windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to download missing services for windows 11?: My windows 11 computer is missing some servers called Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live Game Save and Xbox Live Networking service is there a way I can download these missing services? My Xbox...
  10. Microsoft Flight simulator on cloud, is it possible to download mods for it, if yes how can I?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator on cloud, is it possible to download mods for it, if yes how can I?: Is there a way to download mods like planes, liveries, etc for the MSFS on cloud. If yes can you please tell me how, Thanks! 9127e325-4947-495e-9e7b-231d39845c42