Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show?

Discus and support Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show? Xbox360 컨트롤러가 '파워포인트 슬라이드쇼' 어가 가능한가? d0a19c46-de58-43b7-aca4-ff9f0107e403 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GrassySilver453, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show?

Xbox360 컨트롤러가 '파워포인트 슬라이드쇼' 어가 가능한가?

:)

GrassySilver453, Mar 15, 2016
  2. Naud_
    Naud_ Guest
    Xbox 360 controller #1 not recognized on PC for ReCore

Made me crazy after buying this game as this game do not recognize Xbox360 controller #1.

Please patch to support Xbox360 controller #1 !!!

After using keyboard+mouse in all hidden menus searching for an option to activate gamepad, i found it only recognized my controller #2 as input control...

The first game in my gamer life saying to support gamepad controller that doesn't recognize XBox360 controller #1 but only controller #2 as default, no option to make controller #1 recognized.

Naud_, Mar 15, 2016
  3. Microsoft Xbox Controller S??? Works with what system?

Awesome! Thank You Very Much! ;-) My son has a A Xbox360 right now. But we will be purchasing him a Xbox One for Christmas. So I guess he already has one controll ;-) Is this control special at ll? Or just an ordinary controller? Thanks for your response!

Ironmanbatman-[xboxvenue], Mar 15, 2016
  4. Strunky Win User

to down force or not to down force?

Power sliding can cost you speed in some instances, especially the longer slides. So pick where you put the pedal down carefully. If power sliding was really faster than straight racing the top times on the leaderboards would be all drifters and they're
    not. So keep that in mind if you find yourself hard pressed to beat a certain race. Drifting takes a ton of skill and control but it doesn't always win the race.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

How to fix greyed out headset chat mixer

Disconnect the headphones or disconnect the headphone cable from the bottom of the controller and reconnect it firmly.

Check the mute button on the headphone controls to make sure the headphones are not muted.

Illustration showing an arrow and a finger pointing to the mute button on the headphone controls.

Illustration showing an arrow and a finger pointing to the sliding mute button on the 3.5mm headphone cable.

Turn up the volume. If you use headphones connected to the 3.5mm port, go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories, then select your controller to adjust the audio options.

Make sure you have the latest software:

Update Xbox Wireless Controller: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/update-xbox-wireless-controller

Information source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...nnect y return a enchufar,auriculares conect% C3%A1ndolos%20a%20other%20control
  6. ElectroFlying Win User

Would you use the Xbox 360 controller on the Xbox One if it was compatible?

Yes, the 360 controllers are heavier and make it easier for me at least, to hold it like I need to.

It's for that reason that I also want to pick up a chatpad for the X1. If it adds enough weight to the controller, then it'll possibly allow me to keep it from sliding around on my lap. Umm... Maybe, I'll have to test that theory!

Another reason I like the 360 controllers is the thumbsticks on the 360 controller is a bit wobbly which allows my palm to work the R stick better than the X1 controller.

Also the battery pack on the 360 controller will often catch a wrinkle or two in my cloths to help with the sliding problem, while the X1's flat back does not.

Be surprised at what you notice when you think about it!
  7. Juxtapose13 Win User

[Giveaway] Xbox 360 Special Edition Camouflage Wireless Controller

[quote user="Mister Switch"]

Hey everyone. I've got in my hands a special edition Camouflage controller. These are only available in Canada and the USA at Walmart but the one I have here I'm going to be giving away at the end of the month to a lucky community member. Want it? Follow
    me (@Rajio) on twitter, and show me by June 30 why you need a new controller. Oh, and check out here for details on the controller;

http://www.xbox.com/en-CA/Xbox360/Accessories/Controllers/xbox360-camouflage-wireless-controller

I'm giving away an SE Camouflage controller!
    http://t.co/NeI6doPYam
    To enter follow me and show me by June 30 why you need a new controller.

— Raj Patel (@Rajio)
    June 24, 2013
    [/quote]

Ha, I can tell you why: the transforming D-Pad. So much better for fighting games!
  8. W4RMIND Win User

Fallout new vegas glitch

So controller #1 has a walking glitch, but when i let go, i doesn't "slide" after i release the joystick. Controller #2 has no walking glitch BUT i slides a little bit after i let go. Any tips?
Thema:

1. Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show? - Similar Threads - possible control Xbox360

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...: I mean seriously tho. It is mainly because my Xbox One controller is in bad condition and has bad drift on both analog sticks. i love playing the fallout series along with alot of other games i...
  6. Is it possible to connect a Xbox 360 controller to windows 11 for steam gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to connect a Xbox 360 controller to windows 11 for steam gameplay?: I just need to know where you can install the driver or do people want me to try develop the driver, if I can have some guidelines I believe I can do it with Windows Visual Studio Code and node.js...
  7. How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?: I want to connect second controller same time as the first one is connected to my Samsung TV. I want to play with my friend in one room, not remot ! 55f7cd50-def1-4915-ac61-5f67a23e516c
  8. Xbox have possibly lost my new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox have possibly lost my new controller: Sent controller back via their label with serial number and order number. Including 2 invoices on box. I noe keep receiving cancellation for the return. How do i contact anyone? Chatted with a...
  9. Is it possible to actually get a refund/replacement for my xbox design lab controller that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to actually get a refund/replacement for my xbox design lab controller that...: FedEx have lost my Xbox Design Lab controller, and they have admitted that, but dealing with Xbox support to get the item back has been completely impossible. I just want what I paid for yet the...
  10. Would it be possible for Microsoft to add a "quality" control to Xbox captures?

in XBoX on Windows
    Would it be possible for Microsoft to add a "quality" control to Xbox captures?: I'm not sure if Microsoft listens to feedback/suggestions but I would enjoy an option that allows for you to increase the bit rate of your recordings on Xbox Series S/X if you are recording onto a...