Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

Discus and support Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Abhik Kumar, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Abhik Kumar
    Abhik Kumar Guest

I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports)

Is there any way to do it..?

:)

Abhik Kumar, Apr 20, 2024
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Cursur dosent move while holding a key

Thank you, exists the possibility that your touchpad itself is restricting the use of keys while you use the touchpad.

If possible, please try connecting an external USB / wireless mouse and check if the same happens when you try to move the cursor with this new mouse or everything works as expected
  3. Francia J. Win User

un able to use mouse and keyboard

Absolutely, Kevin. It means that there is no issue with the game itself. It can be with the PC driver for mouse or keyboard or the mouse or keyboard itself that is the issue.
  4. Luke Doherty1 Win User

How to purchase add-on in Msfs

Would using a mouse possible solve it , if you can use a mouse ?
  5. s33r Win User

Rainbow six mnk

1st question is when will we be allowed to use mouse n keyboard on console r6

2nd question can you enable mouse and keyboard for custom games like local game
    Here's a list of games that currently support keyboard and mouse - https://www.trueachievements.com/keyboard-and-mouse-support/games

Unfortunately R6: Siege is not on that list and it's not something you can just turn on and it's something that requires support from the game itself for it to work on the Xbox
  6. John P_14 Win User

Keyboard and mouse problems on a lot of games it stutters alot

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

There are a few possible reasons why you might be experiencing stuttering when moving the mouse in games like Sea of Thieves, Minecraft, Call of Duty, and High on Life. One possibility is that your computer's hardware is not powerful enough to handle the demands of the game, which can cause stuttering and other performance issues. Another possibility is that you are experiencing network lag, which can cause delays in your inputs, including mouse movement. Finally, it's possible that there is an issue with the game itself, such as a bug or a problem with the game's settings.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? - Similar Threads - possible code gaming

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?: Hello! Just bought a new/unopened copy of Gears of war 4 ultimate edition which contains codes to be able to download Gears of war 1, 2, 3 (x360 versions). But before opening the game I want to...
  9. Is there any possible way I could redeem a Minecraft gift code when it was purchased from a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any possible way I could redeem a Minecraft gift code when it was purchased from a...: Is there any possible way I could redeem a Minecraft gift code when it was purchased from a different region? I can't redeem it because of this problem and I was wondering if there's a way I could...
  10. Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code?: I bought a second hand DVD set so can't use the code that came with 12153a54-b2d3-4fe7-8aef-7d591238ea74