Is it possible to change an adult account to a child account on X Box?

Discus and support Is it possible to change an adult account to a child account on X Box? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, When my son started using his Xbox, he created his profil using my Microsoft account. However, I cannot use the parental control on the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Leah Marjollet, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Is it possible to change an adult account to a child account on X Box?

Hello,

When my son started using his Xbox, he created his profil using my Microsoft account. However, I cannot use the parental control on the Xbox because the only account is an adult account. Can I change my account to a child account? Because, if I understand correctly, he will lose all his history if I create a new account for him. I truly hope a solution exists, because it is quite frustrating. Thank you.

:)

Leah Marjollet, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Yes, it is possible to change an adult account to a child account on Xbox. However, there are some limitations and requirements that you should be aware of.

The age of the account holder is an important factor in determining whether an account can be changed to a child account. If the account holder is over the age of 18, the account cannot be changed to a child account.

Since this is your account and not your child's, I advise you create a new account for him. He will have to start afresh with all games. This will be safer and it is permitted. Changing your account for him may cause your account to be banned or suspended as this is against the terms and regulations.

I hope this helps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

How to change and adult account to a child account

It is not possible to change an adult account to a child account.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Screen limits for parent account

No. It's not possible to change an adult account to a child account.
  5. CloudyAndy8399 Win User

Why does the Gilded Hunter pack not appear in my child’s account?

I have exactly the same issue. Created the adult account, and the child account underneath, but the packs including the vbucks etc are on the adult account. The X-Box is for the child, so why would the adult want the packs?

There must be a way to disable the claim and move it to a different account??
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Switching Organizer to Member?

Its not possible to change from an organizer (adult account) to a member (child account). Whether the account is an adult account or child account is dependent on the date of birth entered when the account was first created. The date of birth on the Xbox
    account cannot be changed either.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to change an adult account to a child account on X Box? - Similar Threads - possible change adult

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  5. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  6. My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?: I have the receipt that I bought the game but when I try to sign in it says I need to buy it again 018d1269-7d0e-4d75-8fbb-4206fa7671b1
  7. is it possible to change an email that an xbox account was originaly created with?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is it possible to change an email that an xbox account was originaly created with?: i was wondering if i would be able to transfer an xbox account thats linked to a outlook account, and instead link it to another outlook account. if it were to be possible would i lose anything?...
  8. wondering if its possible to change my minecraft email, it got changed and I dont know the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wondering if its possible to change my minecraft email, it got changed and I dont know the...: My minecraft account got hacked, and now its saying an email that isnt mine, is there a way I can get my account back? I no longer have the transaction id, but I do have proof the account is mine...
  9. My Xbox account is linked to a terminated email and I want to change it,is it possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account is linked to a terminated email and I want to change it,is it possible?: Alright so I want to change my terminated email from my Xbox account 7fe0ca95-6bc8-4fcc-8a1b-b82aee88a3a5
  10. Is it possible to recover a hacked Microsoft account if the email was changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to recover a hacked Microsoft account if the email was changed: My Microsoft account with Minecraft on it was hacked 1 day prior to this post by some Russian, he changed the email to his own and now I can't find a way to get back in. How can I recover my...