Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

Discus and support Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by elio blu, Dec 29, 2023.

1. elio blu
    elio blu Guest

Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?

:)

elio blu, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Elio B, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing, according to a forum user named ngocfi in one of his responses in a post, he comments that Egypt is not a game pass region, so the currency cannot be used to purchase said subscription.

https://www.xbox.com/regions

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be happy to continue helping you and give you my help again.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/ad94ab44-d058-4b52-9eeb-a36ad396edb6

I hope this information has been useful to you, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Mostafa Ragaa Win User

New Xbox App update broke Egyptian (and other regions') Gamepass

This isn't true. Microsoft recently rolled out Gamepass for Egypt that officially supports Egyptian store in MS Store, Egypt as a region on the PC and Xbox game store, and supports Egyptian currency on Egyptian cards

So yes, recently MS released Gamepass in Egypt using Egyptian currency through the Xbox Insider program. I received a message for gamepass availability.

If you look in the links I posted you will see that many in Egypt have subscribed to the recently released Gamepass.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Egyptian pound is not working anymore

Hello Omnia00, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo CG, an independent advisor, where he mentions some steps to solve the purchase problem:

If you cannot purchase the game directly from the console with your Microsoft account balance, even if you have sufficient funds, I recommend that you try making the purchase from a web browser on a PC or mobile phone.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/35a59aa6-8f9c-4ba5-9187-6d3ab149208d

In addition to this, if it doesn't work you can try the recommendations from Xbox support:

On the web: Refresh the page and try again. If it doesn't work, open a private or incognito window in your browser and try again.

In the Microsoft Store app: Close the Store app and reopen it; then try the purchase again. If that doesn't work, try purchasing from the Store through a web browser: https://www.microsoft.com/store

If none of these solutions work, wait 24 hours and try the purchase again. If the problem is still not solved, then contact support: http://sopport.xbox.com/contact-us/

Information source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...s#:~:text=Para solucionar este problema, try, of%20Microsoft%20what%20do you want to%20update.&text=Account%20of%20Microsoft-,See%20to%20Payments%20and%20billing%C3%B3n%20and%20select%20Options%20of%20payment,edit%20card%2C%20o %20Delete%20card

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox conversion of 12 months gold membership to 12 months game pass

i thought the 1 to 1 ration has now ended, he would get 4 months of gamepass ultimate plus a month with the 1 pound offer.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds? - Similar Threads - possible buy gamepass

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?: I been wanting left 4 dead for awhile now an can't get it because it's no longer available in the Microsoft store how would I be able to get the game is it possible?...
  8. Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying...: Above: Also, I think it would be a good idea for Microsoft to add a vbucks gift card for redeeming (just like there is already a League of legends gift car and Overwatch gift card) if what i said...
  9. Is it possible to buy Jet Set Radio anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy Jet Set Radio anymore?: I want to buy and play Jest Set Radio for my Xbox One as I don't have either an original Dreamcast or a PC to play it on, but it says that I can't buy it. Is there anyway to buy it or is this a...
  10. Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code?: I bought a second hand DVD set so can't use the code that came with 12153a54-b2d3-4fe7-8aef-7d591238ea74