Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was...

Discus and support Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have looked up in a few places if i can get free vbucks in Microsoft rewards, but they haven't given me the correct answer.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ezra Mirich, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Ezra Mirich
    Ezra Mirich Guest

Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was...

I have looked up in a few places if i can get free vbucks in Microsoft rewards, but they haven't given me the correct answer.

:)

Ezra Mirich, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Mares Sidorowicz Win User

Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was possible, thank you.

I have looked up in a few places if i can get free vbucks in Microsoft rewards, but they haven't given me the correct answer.
    i love you, you remind me of my wife, can we meet up and eat turkey shoulder
  3. mammina sarr Win User

Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was possible, thank you.

hi.. what if i have nintendo switch and i need v-bucks
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Begging for codes is not allowed on the forums.

It's down to Epic games & Microsoft to make a deal to make V Bucks available via rewards & i doubt Epic will make v bucks available for free when they can sell them.
  5. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and an Xbox gamer. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to your question, the items on the Microsoft rewards page are actually random. As a fellow gamer, I am not sure if there is even a way to change what item will be listed there. But if an Xbox gift card is available for you on the rewards page, you may get the Xbox gift card instead then use the gift card to buy Vbucks or other in-game items that you like.

If you have further questions regarding Xbox/Microsoft rewards, you may reach the Microsoft rewards team via https://rewards.bing.com/support just fill out the form including what support you would like such as the request you would like to tell them. I am sure they can answer you further with rewards questions.

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back in the community and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  6. Ezra Mirich Win User

Thank you for your help, hope your are having a great day. I hope i can get lucky and get an Xbox gift card. Thanks Ben.

-Ezra
Thema:

1. Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was... - Similar Threads - possible add vbucks

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  5. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  6. Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.: I have a Skylanders Trap Team disk and it doesn’t work anymore, I tried to fixing it and buying it on the Microsoft store on the Xbox but it’s unavailable. Is it possible to add the digital game...
  7. How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?: I want to connect second controller same time as the first one is connected to my Samsung TV. I want to play with my friend in one room, not remot ! 55f7cd50-def1-4915-ac61-5f67a23e516c
  8. Would it be possible to add steam to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Would it be possible to add steam to Xbox: If like given a deal to steam to add steam to Xbox it could be very beneficial for Xbox as a whole and give Xbox community something really beneficial for them for content allowing more what's the...
  9. Will it be possible to add a feature that allows us to record clips but with party audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will it be possible to add a feature that allows us to record clips but with party audio?: When will be able to clip voice audio just for our funny experiences, like clip your funny moments but have the party's audio, or could it be possible to have it as a toggle option?...
  10. Would it be possible for Microsoft to add a "quality" control to Xbox captures?

in XBoX on Windows
    Would it be possible for Microsoft to add a "quality" control to Xbox captures?: I'm not sure if Microsoft listens to feedback/suggestions but I would enjoy an option that allows for you to increase the bit rate of your recordings on Xbox Series S/X if you are recording onto a...