Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.

Discus and support Is it possible to add the digital game to my account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Skylanders Trap Team disk and it doesn’t work anymore, I tried to fixing it and buying it on the Microsoft store on the Xbox but it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brody gubin, Jan 11, 2024.

1. brody gubin
    brody gubin Guest

I have a Skylanders Trap Team disk and it doesn’t work anymore, I tried to fixing it and buying it on the Microsoft store on the Xbox but it’s unavailable. Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.

:)

brody gubin, Jan 11, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

even if the game wasn't delisted, it still wouldn't be possible to just add a game to your account because you have the disk.

Suggest you look online or at a local use game store for another copy
  3. Georges C. Win User

Purchasing a Microsoft app/game as a device or multi-user license

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jonathan, unfortunately it is not possible, the entire digital license of a game is linked directly to the account that bought the game, regardless of who owns that account.

If you want to install the game on another PC, you will have to log in with the account and download the game, also unfortunately it is not possible to separate the license from the account and add it to a computer.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

Will disk Xbox 360 games ever be able to offically run on PC?

As of today any play anywhere game is only available if you have the digital version of the game. If dont even work for disc versions of xbox one games. So i guess this will not happen. On the digital versions there is no problem to check with your account
    that you have bought the license of the game. That is not possible for a disc version. So maybe they will add digital xbox 360 games to that cataloge.
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

Can you merge xbox accounts

Sorry this isn't possible to do. Gamerscore, game saves and digital purchases are tied to one account and can not be moved to another. However you can add the friends from one account to the other so that makes one thing simpler.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Add money to Microsoft account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello baselbaransi, are you trying to add funds to your Microsoft account with a Gift Card or credit card, if it is with credit card is not possible, you have to acquire a physical or digital Gift Card and redeem in your account.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to add the digital game to my account. - Similar Threads - possible add digital

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  5. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  6. How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?: I want to connect second controller same time as the first one is connected to my Samsung TV. I want to play with my friend in one room, not remot ! 55f7cd50-def1-4915-ac61-5f67a23e516c
  7. Would it be possible to add steam to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Would it be possible to add steam to Xbox: If like given a deal to steam to add steam to Xbox it could be very beneficial for Xbox as a whole and give Xbox community something really beneficial for them for content allowing more what's the...
  8. Will it be possible to add a feature that allows us to record clips but with party audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will it be possible to add a feature that allows us to record clips but with party audio?: When will be able to clip voice audio just for our funny experiences, like clip your funny moments but have the party's audio, or could it be possible to have it as a toggle option?...
  9. Would it be possible for Microsoft to add a "quality" control to Xbox captures?

in XBoX on Windows
    Would it be possible for Microsoft to add a "quality" control to Xbox captures?: I'm not sure if Microsoft listens to feedback/suggestions but I would enjoy an option that allows for you to increase the bit rate of your recordings on Xbox Series S/X if you are recording onto a...
  10. Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was...: I have looked up in a few places if i can get free vbucks in Microsoft rewards, but they haven't given me the correct answer. 4f935aab-9ca3-4fa2-8a6d-c750cebc9cb6