Is it possible to add already exist localozation to Dragon Age: Origins?

Discus and support Is it possible to add already exist localozation to Dragon Age: Origins? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey! I have a problem with Dragon Age: Origins. The game does not have Russian localization (may be there is not only Russian speakers problem) in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/funny7392, Dec 3, 2021.

1. /u/funny7392
    /u/funny7392 Guest

Hey!

I have a problem with Dragon Age: Origins.

The game does not have Russian localization (may be there is not only Russian speakers problem) in the digital version of the game.

But localization does exist! And if you can get an official disc with the game, you can play it in Russian.

Understand correctly, the game works fine in English, but absolutely amazing localization was done in Russian. Morrigan speaks in verse throughout the game!

You have already solved a similar problem once by adding localization to Fable 2. If it is possible to add Russian to Dragon Age: Origins, it would be the best gift for the new year!

submitted by /u/funny7392
    [link] [comments]

/u/funny7392, Dec 3, 2021
  2. Cyberstrike nTo Win User

Dragon Age 2 for Xbox One

Dragon Age: Origins and it's DLC and expansion pack Dragon Age: Origins-Awakening
    are already available for Xbox One. I don't think Dragon Age II is available on Xbox One.
  3. IngameInstincts Win User

magic games on 360

Like some already mentioned there are a lot of good and decent RPGs with magic and leveling systems like :

Oblivion

Skyrim

Dragon Age Origins

Dragon Age 2

Two Worlds 1,2

etcetera.
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Dragon Age: Inquisition = Bye Bye Life

Hello everyone :)

Is Dragon Age Inquisition as good or better than Dragon Age Origins?

I love the Dragon Age series, but Dragon Age 2 was BORING. Dragon Age 2 is a great game indeed, but it really pales in comparison to the epicness of Dragon Age Origins :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  5. DanteSparda504 Win User

Suggest me some games!

I am just going to recommend some games. You can try them if you haven't already.

Enslaved Odyssey to the West

Alan Wake

Minecraft

Kingdoms of Amalur

Rayman Origins

Skyrim

Dragon Age Origins

Dragon Age 2

Borderlands
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Dragon Age: Inquisition Review Round up

Hello "Eggnogga" :)

I restarted playing Dragon Age 2 three times already, but the game has failed to keep me interested in playing it.

I could barely put Dragon Age Origins down when I played it, but I found Dragon Age 2 to be " slow to get interesting and overall boring due to the lack of impending doom in the air ".

Please don't get me wrong, Dragon Age 2 is a great game; but it lacks the charisma of Dragon Age Origins.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
Thema:

1. Is it possible to add already exist localozation to Dragon Age: Origins? - Similar Threads - possible add already

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  4. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  5. Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.: I have a Skylanders Trap Team disk and it doesn’t work anymore, I tried to fixing it and buying it on the Microsoft store on the Xbox but it’s unavailable. Is it possible to add the digital game...
  6. How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?: I want to connect second controller same time as the first one is connected to my Samsung TV. I want to play with my friend in one room, not remot ! 55f7cd50-def1-4915-ac61-5f67a23e516c
  7. Would it be possible to add steam to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Would it be possible to add steam to Xbox: If like given a deal to steam to add steam to Xbox it could be very beneficial for Xbox as a whole and give Xbox community something really beneficial for them for content allowing more what's the...
  8. Will it be possible to add a feature that allows us to record clips but with party audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will it be possible to add a feature that allows us to record clips but with party audio?: When will be able to clip voice audio just for our funny experiences, like clip your funny moments but have the party's audio, or could it be possible to have it as a toggle option?...
  9. Would it be possible for Microsoft to add a "quality" control to Xbox captures?

in XBoX on Windows
    Would it be possible for Microsoft to add a "quality" control to Xbox captures?: I'm not sure if Microsoft listens to feedback/suggestions but I would enjoy an option that allows for you to increase the bit rate of your recordings on Xbox Series S/X if you are recording onto a...
  10. Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was...: I have looked up in a few places if i can get free vbucks in Microsoft rewards, but they haven't given me the correct answer. 4f935aab-9ca3-4fa2-8a6d-c750cebc9cb6