Is it possible to actually get a refund/replacement for my xbox design lab controller that...

Discus and support Is it possible to actually get a refund/replacement for my xbox design lab controller that... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; FedEx have lost my Xbox Design Lab controller, and they have admitted that, but dealing with Xbox support to get the item back has been completely... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tim1029384756, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Is it possible to actually get a refund/replacement for my xbox design lab controller that...

FedEx have lost my Xbox Design Lab controller, and they have admitted that, but dealing with Xbox support to get the item back has been completely impossible. I just want what I paid for yet the support page doesn't have an option for a missing order, and when I call the only phone number I can find for Xbox support I am told that they are Microsoft store support and can't help me. The time I did get through to an Xbox support person it took 40 minutes to get him to simply agree to send FedEx a brief description of the packaging to assist their search.

:)

Tim1029384756, Jun 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Is it possible to actually get a refund/replacement for my xbox design lab controller that...