is it possible that someone can deactivate my java minecraft account?

Discus and support is it possible that someone can deactivate my java minecraft account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was trying to change my username on java minecraft but i couldn't remember the email i used for the account, so i logged out of it and tried to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mari_821, Jun 13, 2023.

1. mari_821
    mari_821 Guest

i was trying to change my username on java minecraft but i couldn't remember the email i used for the account, so i logged out of it and tried to get back in.. is it possible someone could deactivate my account? i have a realm on minecraft thats charging my account that i'd wish wouldn't anymore.

:)

mari_821, Jun 13, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Mari_821, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

At the moment, the only way to deactivate a Microsoft account is when you request the account closure, but for this you need to log into it.

May I know what happens now when you try to use this Microsoft account?

As a reminder, please avoid sharing personal information, this includes your email address.
  3. iTsFx Win User

Why did it kick me out?

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you are being prompted to enter a username for Minecraft: Java Edition even though you had an account before, it is possible that your account was deleted or deactivated due to inactivity. It could also be that your account was compromised or there was a technical issue that caused your account to become inaccessible.

You can try to recover your account by going to the Minecraft website and clicking on the "Forgot password" link. This will allow you to reset your password and regain access to your account if it is still active.

If your account has been deleted or deactivated, you may need to create a new account to access Minecraft: Java Edition.
  4. Megan Sunga Win User

Can't access my Minecraft account on new PC

I can log in into my Minecraft account- and all it does is recreate the problem, the steps do not help.

My Minecraft java edition is not linked anymore. it was linked when i migrated it for years, and the system decided to remove the link . I can not log in with my Mojang account because you(Minecraft) have deactivated it since i migrated to Microsoft.

Please make Minecraft Java edition available for my account. I already purchased it

I am not trying to play the xbox version because i didn't buy the Xbox version.

Fix the problem you guys made. I paid for the game already.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?

Hi, Tyme my name is Oskayra, and will be a pleasure help you

No, you cannot directly transfer your Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account. Each Minecraft Java account is associated with a specific Microsoft account, and it's not possible to change this association directly. The only way to play Minecraft Java with a different Microsoft account would be to create a new Minecraft Java account and purchase the game again.

Knowing everything I told you, I'm sorry that you can't change your minecraft account to a different microsoft account, I hope you have a happy day. Oskayra
  6. User 5262020 Win User

Minecraft login

Alright so I was wondering if I can log in Minecraft java edition on my windows 10 using the Microsoft account I had used for Minecraft pocket edition. Can somebody tell me if its possible?
Thema:

1. is it possible that someone can deactivate my java minecraft account? - Similar Threads - possible someone deactivate

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  9. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  10. favorite friends do not pop online on when someone comes online and a possible german...

in XboX Insiders
    favorite friends do not pop online on when someone comes online and a possible german...: When favorite friends come online, nothing is showing on xbox and phone, i checked the settings, but everything seems okay, i had the same issue last with with achievements but glady they fixed...