Is it possible that my friend from the another side of the Earth join my realm server?

Discus and support Is it possible that my friend from the another side of the Earth join my realm server? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I am the server of the realm, but I am gonna fly to another country which is so far that I am not sure if my friend can still join my realm server.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Augustine Chow, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Is it possible that my friend from the another side of the Earth join my realm server?

Hi, I am the server of the realm, but I am gonna fly to another country which is so far that I am not sure if my friend can still join my realm server.

:)

Augustine Chow, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Is it possible that my friend from the another side of the Earth join my realm server?

Hi there Augustine, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Yes, Minecraft Realms are accessible from anywhere in the world as long as your friend plays in the same edition of Minecraft as you.

However, if you have more questions about anything related to the game's Realms, I recommend contacting the Realms Support team using the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

Select "Realms Support" where they ask for the question category.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,

Gerardo.
  3. qwegggweg Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

You can join realms in mincraft pe, but my friend can't join in any server for some reason.
  4. AlynaDolan Win User

Minecraft Relams

im able to join servers. im not sure about realms becuase my friends dont have any
  5. Josué Quito Win User

Can't use my Minecraft Realm

I did it, and still can't join my realm. Not even my friends can join my realm.
  6. THEKILLKID92 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Issues with it being a Demo?

It wasn't a realm world, more a server that my friends could join off of. Which suddenly stopped working game hosting wise, but I can join others fine with no issues.
Thema:

1. Is it possible that my friend from the another side of the Earth join my realm server? - Similar Threads - possible friend another

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...: (sorry if this has been asked before) My son's xbox account is set to chat with friends only, but he can't chat with his fortnite friends who play on other consoles (and so aren't xbox friends)....
  7. Friend's voice is extremely low most of the time. We have tried everything possible...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend's voice is extremely low most of the time. We have tried everything possible...: My friend and I use Xbox One X, and we both use wired jack 3.5mm headsets plugged into the controller. We use the xbox party chat to talk. My friend is extremely quiet for a few minutes after...
  8. is it possible to mass delete friends on xbox? it’s SO ANNOYING that i have 580 cuz i was a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is it possible to mass delete friends on xbox? it’s SO ANNOYING that i have 580 cuz i was a...: Hi, i have to many friends on xbox and it’s tiring me from clicking on every profile and unfriended manually aade106a-e519-46f4-b951-7db72e0db92c
  9. Is it possible for my friend to gift me Xbox game pass or Xbox game pass ultimate.????...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for my friend to gift me Xbox game pass or Xbox game pass ultimate.????...: Thank you I need help!? My friend is asking me for a link but idk what to tell or send or show her … 3e5fc67b-d24a-4c79-b862-017e1bd7ab42
  10. favorite friends do not pop online on when someone comes online and a possible german...

in XboX Insiders
    favorite friends do not pop online on when someone comes online and a possible german...: When favorite friends come online, nothing is showing on xbox and phone, i checked the settings, but everything seems okay, i had the same issue last with with achievements but glady they fixed...