Is it possible give my xbox 360 to my son?

Discus and support Is it possible give my xbox 360 to my son? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We are using another product and I have a perfectly good xbox360 that I don't want to toss. Is it possible to give it to my son? If so, how do I go... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shklee, May 2, 2019.

1. Shklee
    Shklee Guest

We are using another product and I have a perfectly good xbox360 that I don't want to toss. Is it possible to give it to my son? If so, how do I go about this? Is it as simple having him create a new account name and pass word? If this is not a possibility...what
    do you do with old xboxes? Thank you.

:)

Shklee, May 2, 2019
  2. SammieChaos Win User

You can just make him his own account and sign it in on the Xbox 360. I'd also suggest making him a

child's account
    depending on his age, this way thing's don't get accidently purchased.
  3. Smwutches Win User

If he lives in the same house as you do , you can even let him play on your account.
    It would be better to create his own account. Especially if he is younger and parental controls need to be put in place. Plus it would be better for his progress to be tied to his own account to avoid problems in the future.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Yes. And it is just as simple as creating a new account for him.
  5. MuNawa Win User

Your son can absolutely have your old 360. You can choose to return your XBox360 to its original state by deleting any content you previously downloaded (i.e. games, apps, profiles). If your son in younger and you feel parental settings are a must, you can
    still have them applied to your 360 when you give it to him.

I would suggest having your son create his own Xbox account (if he is of age), this will allow him to create his own save files on games he plays and it will not interfere with any you have created under your profile.

You can still have your own profile logged into the 360 so you don't lose your content. This would be separate from your son's account so the two won't mesh, thus leading to confusion on whose save file is whose.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Yes it's possible.

If he lives in the same house as you do , you can even let him play on your account.
Thema:

1. Is it possible give my xbox 360 to my son? - Similar Threads - possible 360 son

2. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...: I'm really curious if I can replace the Xbox series x hard drive with the Xbox 360 hard drive to play Xbox 360 games 6f9f477b-cc97-4697-af8b-5c4827b1134a
  3. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  4. Is it physically possible to downgrade your xbox 360 dash?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it physically possible to downgrade your xbox 360 dash?: Is it possible to downgrade your dashboard on xbox 360? I could install a mod chip for RGH, but im just wondering if its possible to access update logs on metro, and downgrade from there. Ive...
  5. I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...: I mean seriously tho. It is mainly because my Xbox One controller is in bad condition and has bad drift on both analog sticks. i love playing the fallout series along with alot of other games i...
  6. Is it possible to connect a Xbox 360 controller to windows 11 for steam gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to connect a Xbox 360 controller to windows 11 for steam gameplay?: I just need to know where you can install the driver or do people want me to try develop the driver, if I can have some guidelines I believe I can do it with Windows Visual Studio Code and node.js...
  7. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  8. Is it possible to unban a XBOX 360 console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to unban a XBOX 360 console?: [img] Hello ,so I bought a used Xbox 360 for , when I tried to connect to the internet or xbox live. a message pops up saying this console is banned. Is it possible to unban it....
  9. Is it possible to host Xbox 360 Servers for Games Like The Crew or GTA Online on your own...

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to host Xbox 360 Servers for Games Like The Crew or GTA Online on your own...: Would be great (-: submitted by /u/ElectionSome5525 [link] [comments]
  10. Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...: The account was made over a decade ago with my dad, it was under his old email address that he no longer has access too. So resetting the password isn't an option. We couldn't remember the old...