Is it possible for multiple Microsoft accounts on a Minecraft launcher?

Discus and support Is it possible for multiple Microsoft accounts on a Minecraft launcher? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have 3 separated Microsoft Minecraft account, I'm quite confused with the possibility for changing to another Microsoft Minecraft accounts without... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HoàngLong_2006, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Is it possible for multiple Microsoft accounts on a Minecraft launcher?

So I have 3 separated Microsoft Minecraft account, I'm quite confused with the possibility for changing to another Microsoft Minecraft accounts without undergoing in the Microsoft sign-in process repeatedly?

:)

HoàngLong_2006, Jun 9, 2023
  2. MarkusTiegerHD Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Account Transfer

Is it possible to play minecraft dungeons and miencraft java in the launcher (The new one) without having to change your account every time on xbox? Because in the new launcher, working with multiple Microsoft accounts has become annoying.
  3. Belle B Win User

Hi Ho ngLong_2006

Unfortunately none - if you prefer to sign in using your other accounts you would need to sign in using them.
  4. Mitchell - MSFT Win User

Are multiple installations of minecraft necessary for multiple computer users?

Hello nabenking,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I read the entire thread you posted here in its entirety.

I noticed that there were multiple Microsoft accounts on the same computer, so the first thing I needed to confirm was:

Do your kids use your Microsoft account to log into the computer, and then use their Microsoft account to log into Minecraft Launcher to access the game?

Or do they use their Microsoft account to log into the computer first, and then try to use their Microsoft account to log into Minecraft Launcher and try to get into the game?

In the former case, the problem does not exist.

But if the latter is the case, consider where Minecraft is installed. Whether it is installed in a public location, such as disk D; It's still installed in a restricted location.

When I was testing this issue, I found that when I tried to download and install Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store, the default installation path was:

c:\XboxGames
    If this path is accessible to your children, then they just need to log into the system with their own account, find this path, and open Minecraft Launcher. There is no need to install Minecraft multiple times.

Also, it doesn't make sense to share only the shortcut, as this would result in the path not being found.

Best regards,

Mitchell - | Microsoft community support expert from MSFT
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Minecraft Realms subscription isn't working within Minecraft.

Thank you!

Please try this possible solution on your PC CroakerUT:

1. Sign out from your account on the Xbox app, the Minecraft launcher and the Microsoft Store

2. Reset the Microsoft store cache by using the wreset.exe command.

You can follow detailed instructions here
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/m...

3. Sign in with your account on the Xbox app, the Minecraft launcher and Microsoft Store with the account that owns the subscription.

4. Open the Minecraft launcher and verify if you can use the subscription.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?

Hi again Tyme, i don't really know if you can do that but you can try this troubleshooting if you have multiple micrsoft accounts that are linked to the same email address, you can switch between these accounts to play Minecraft Java. This can be useful if you want to use different profiles or personas for different Minecraft Java experiences.

To switch between Microsoft accounts in Minecraft Java, follow these steps:

Open the Minecraft Launcher: Launch the Minecraft Launcher application on your computer.

Sign out of your current account: Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the launcher and select "Sign out."

Sign in with a different account: Enter the credentials for the Microsoft account you want to use and click on "Sign in."

Once you're signed in with the desired Microsoft account, you should be able to play Minecraft Java using that account.

i hope this will be useful to you, best regards. Oskayra
Thema:

1. Is it possible for multiple Microsoft accounts on a Minecraft launcher? - Similar Threads - possible multiple Microsoft

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  9. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  10. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...