Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...

Discus and support Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The account was made over a decade ago with my dad, it was under his old email address that he no longer has access too. So resetting the password... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by X1LukeSkyWalke, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...

The account was made over a decade ago with my dad, it was under his old email address that he no longer has access too. So resetting the password isn't an option. We couldn't remember the old security question or the password. I still have access the the account on my old 360 but I've been wanting to transfer the account over because of all its games and its gamerscore.

:)

X1LukeSkyWalke, Aug 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...