Is it possible for me to get my Minecraft account back considering the conditions that I...

Discus and support Is it possible for me to get my Minecraft account back considering the conditions that I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I migrated my Minecraft account a while back and I am 100% positive that I did but it seems that I don't have access to the game anymore. I get that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chris Oprescu, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Is it possible for me to get my Minecraft account back considering the conditions that I...

I migrated my Minecraft account a while back and I am 100% positive that I did but it seems that I don't have access to the game anymore. I get that most people that didn't migrate their account never get it back but I consider this very unfair because I did migrate it and I am so sure of it, yet here we are.

:)

Chris Oprescu, Nov 21, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Is it possible for me to get my Minecraft account back considering the conditions that I met are unfair and not right?

I understand Chris O, if the problem persists and you have proof that the account was migrated correctly, I advise you to contact Microsoft Support so you can get a little more help.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Let me know if they can help you.
  3. Chris Oprescu Win User

Is it possible for me to get my Minecraft account back considering the conditions that I met are unfair and not right?

Hello daniel, Im sure that I used the correct email and Im sure I got the confirmation that the account had been migrated but now I canr access the game. Its like microsoft decided by themselves to target my account or something
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Chris O, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, which means that we do not have access to any user accounts or information.

Just to confirm that you are in the correct Microsoft account to which you migrated your game, check your inbox with the emails that should have arrived about the confirmation and the migration process to that email. If you cannot find these emails, it means that you are in the wrong account, so you will need to try all the Microsoft accounts you have until you find the correct one.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/74457423-5418-49e5-8b28-fdb414a23e6c

I hope you understand.

Greetings,
    Daniel.
  5. kevinmart1 Win User

My minecraft account was hacked, what do i do?

Hello, Jesse! The time i tried to get my account back I actually contacted minecraft, but they told me that its a Microsoft minecraft account and they cannot help me.

Is there any other ways to get my account back?
  6. Marbenmin Win User

Double billing for migrated game

No, it wouldn't be there anyway, lemme explain. I bought Minecraft back in 2012, this was way before it was even considered that Mojang would migrate accounts to you, back then, to get the game, you had to buy this special card and Walmart for 30 dollars then sign up for Minecraft after the payment was made. I migrated my account last night and after the migration completed, when I signed on it was giving me the option to play the demo, and telling me that I had to buy it again on their website to get the full experience.
Thema:

Is it possible for me to get my Minecraft account back considering the conditions that I...

1. Is it possible for me to get my Minecraft account back considering the conditions that I... - Similar Threads - possible Minecraft account

2. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  3. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  4. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  5. My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?: I have the receipt that I bought the game but when I try to sign in it says I need to buy it again 018d1269-7d0e-4d75-8fbb-4206fa7671b1
  6. Minecraft, the Technic launcher as a possible way to have modded Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, the Technic launcher as a possible way to have modded Minecraft?: So I know you don't want people to add mods to Minecraft, but hear me out look Into putting the technic launcher in, it would be a controlled way of having modded Minecraft. There a lot of good...
  7. Is it possible to migrate a ‘non account’ Minecraft edition from Amazon Fire Tablet to a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to migrate a ‘non account’ Minecraft edition from Amazon Fire Tablet to a...: My son has been playing Minecraft on his Amazon Fire Tablet for a while and now wants to play online. Is there a way to migrate his off-line account to a on-line Microsoft account without loosing...
  8. I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten what email i used to log into my Minecraft account. Is it possible to...: recently had the urge the play Minecraft, however i forgot the email so this was not possible. tried all the emails i could remember but none of them worked. So im hoping that its possible to...
  9. is it possible that someone can deactivate my java minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible that someone can deactivate my java minecraft account?: i was trying to change my username on java minecraft but i couldn't remember the email i used for the account, so i logged out of it and tried to get back in.. is it possible someone could...
  10. Is it possible for multiple Microsoft accounts on a Minecraft launcher?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for multiple Microsoft accounts on a Minecraft launcher?: So I have 3 separated Microsoft Minecraft account, I'm quite confused with the possibility for changing to another Microsoft Minecraft accounts without undergoing in the Microsoft sign-in process...