Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ?

Discus and support Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ? I'm really not trying to go to jail or prison I wish to re-live my childhood... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DevonRamsey, Mar 14, 2024.

1. DevonRamsey
    DevonRamsey Guest

Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ? I'm really not trying to go to jail or prison I wish to re-live my childhood watching TV shows and cartoons and getting an ad free experience we just don't get with any other movie or TV show app well some you do. WLike how are we supposed to use Kodi is there any Legal Kodi builds or add-ons you can recommend to me ?

:)

DevonRamsey, Mar 14, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

using pirate software on Xbox is never permitted.

you need to either buy them on DVD or from a legitimate digital provider, or subscribe to a streaming service that will also provide them. Most of those services allow you to pay to remove ads
  3. Red264 Win User

LG 42PG20D: DLNA works badly

Don't use DLNA.

Use Kodi from Xbox app store, setup NFS shares on the QNAP (see Kodi NFS wiki).

Add NFS shared folder to Kodi and it will play content much better than DLNA.
  4. GoddessFae Win User

Kodi on Xbox one.

There is a way to use Kodi on your XBox One, but you con't download it as an app. I don't see why XBox live would ban you for having Kodi, since it isn't an illegal download or streaming site, but I don't work for XBox, Microsoft, Kodi, or any other related
    company/organization.

XBMC used to be connected to XBox, but as I understand it, they are no longer affiliated.
  5. street2234 Win User

kodi doesn't appear

Kodi disappeared from Xbox? All you need to know
    It's worth noting that as of January 12, Kodi has been unavailable on the Microsoft Store temporarily.

A Kodi official has responded to users on the official forums, confirming that the team is aware of the problem.

"We are aware of the problem which has resulted in the disappearance of the Xbox version of Kodi from the Microsoft Store."

"Members of the team are currently working on resolving the issue."

"We appreciate your patience and we should have it visible in the store soon."
  6. street2234 Win User

Kid deleted kodi

Kodi disappeared from Xbox? All you need to know
    It's worth noting that as of January 12, Kodi has been unavailable on the Microsoft Store temporarily.

A Kodi official has responded to users on the official forums, confirming that the team is aware of the problem.

"We are aware of the problem which has resulted in the disappearance of the Xbox version of Kodi from the Microsoft Store."

"Members of the team are currently working on resolving the issue."

"We appreciate your patience and we should have it visible in the store soon."
Thema:

1. Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ? - Similar Threads - Kodi however wish

2. Kodi app failing to launch on Alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Kodi app failing to launch on Alpha: I use the Kodi app for a lot of media, from browsing my home uPnP media server to watching DVDs from ISO images (a habit I got into when my last Xbox's disc drive failed; I just put the ISO on a...
  3. Anyone also getting Kodi to freeze during playback from the last insiders updates of november?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone also getting Kodi to freeze during playback from the last insiders updates of november?: Hey guys, I have an Xbox One X console in Beta channel, and Kodi is now freezing every half hour to one hour playback since the last big updates in November. Wondering if anyone else got same?...
  4. Kodi 19.4 on Xbox series x, crashes on start up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kodi 19.4 on Xbox series x, crashes on start up.: Hi, having trouble with Kodi 19.4 on Xbox series x, been using it this year only on xbox, recently it crashs on start up and takes me to home screen, uninstall, and installed fresh, same issueHi,...
  5. How do I get Kodi Matrix on Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Kodi Matrix on Xbox?: Just wondering how I am meant to get Kodi matrix on Xbox, to clarify I am referring to Kodi Matrix. On Xbox only Kodi can be found in the store not Kodi Matrix, does anyone know how to download...
  6. Anyone know how to use Kodi?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to use Kodi?: Hi, I was told that it is possible to use game DVR (Screen record) while in the Kodi app on Xbox, does anyone know anything about this? My goal is to screen record while in an app basically....
  7. Regression on kodi update to 19.3

in XboX Insiders
    Regression on kodi update to 19.3: I used to be able to stream movies from a NFS machine in my private network. Around 18.9, I started getting issues, with a work-around: I had to ask kodi to add a new share, and wait until my nfs...
  8. Dolby Atmos for Kodi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for Kodi: I have installed Kodi on my Xbox One and have the Dolby Atmos app installed. My Xbox is connected to my AV receiver and surround sound system. Everything I play from Kodi just gets played as...
  9. Latest update creating new issue with Kodi and report function

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update creating new issue with Kodi and report function: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jebusura [link] [comments]
  10. XsX with Kodi/ts file and Haven/quickresume ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XsX with Kodi/ts file and Haven/quickresume ?: Hi, I have a XsX , Very good Console. I record a french TV and when i play the ts file , the Xbox serie X stop working and power off. A restart XsX and i deleted this file because it's crash...